Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When did they change that with the Hero's with Clan wars

When did they change that with the Hero's with Clan wars

So i thought they hadn't changed it because i hadn't heard anything from it, but i was on battle day in clan wars. And my King had 3 days until he had finished upgrading, so i used the hero book and instantly finished the king. But to my surprise i was able to use the king in the clan war. So when did change this feature..?

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    So i thought they hadn't changed it because i hadn't heard anything from it, but i was on battle day in clan wars. And my King had 3 days until he had finished upgrading, so i used the hero book and instantly finished the king. But to my surprise i was able to use the king in the clan war. So when did change this feature..?
    Hasn't it always been like this? Only defensive level will not upgrade during wars.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    They have never changed it.

If you use a book (or gems) to finish a hero upgrade, then they are immediately available. That has always been the case, and is the whole point of using the book or gems.

It was back in 2015 and before, i remember when your defenses was being upgraded during a clan war they got put back to there original level, before you started upgrading it.

And the hero's was the only thing that didn't go back to the previous level, and wasn't able to take part in the clan war. Even if you finished them with gems, they weren't allowed to take part.

It was back in 2015 and before, i remember when your defenses was being upgraded during a clan war they got put back to there original level, before you started upgrading it.
    It's a defense is still under upgrade, then it means that it still haven't been upgraded, hence till the original level.
    And the hero's was the only thing that didn't go back to the previous level, and wasn't able to take part in the clan war. Even if you finished them with gems, they weren't allowed to take part.
    Defending still remain at their orginal level if they were under till the start of Battle day and they defend in war even if they are under upgrade.
    But,if your heros are under upgrade then you still cannot use them to attack in war.You have to use book/gem to finish thier upgrade and then you can use them to attack.
    IIRC, one could always use heros to attack in war if they gem/book the upgrade.That's the whole point using gems/book.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.