Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happen with the wall breaker?

I usually go with 3/4 when I don't have super troop, but 8 for what🤔 maximum 3/4 is enough

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    You can't even open a single layer with 8 wbs and a rage? Sounds odd to me. Dude, how did you even reach 13?
    maybe always electro drg attack 😜

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by QSWarz2019 View Post
    Dude i have noticed the change also. Thought I give you a heads up so you dont think you going mad.

Seriously embarrassing how some people were slamming this dude.
    He didn't mention any change, so I have no idea what it is that you noticed "too".

I think the thing is, before the SWB came out some people weren't attacking with normal WB's, and when they tried to do so after using the SBW they noticed it actually takes some skill to use them. Just a theory.

Yes but no, is like someone is this threat said, the problem is in CWL or tournaments, couse most of pro players have 2+ acc, so they can stack swb to use them in friendly wars.

Is unfair that pro players can open a multi inferno compartment, while other people have to waste 1 freeze and skill to do the same.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Yes but no, is like someone is this threat said, the problem is in CWL or tournaments, couse most of pro players have 2+ acc, so they can stack swb to use them in friendly wars.

Is unfair that pro players can open a multi inferno compartment, while other people have to waste 1 freeze and skill to do the same.
    It isn't true though, so it doesn't really matter whether it would be unfair if it were.

First, multiple accounts is commonplace, not just among "pro" players.

Second, super WB can only sensibly be used if you can train them yourself. It really isn't sensible to use them in CC, since the whole of what is in the CC can only be dropped together.

Now Ok, if you have multiple accounts, you can, if you want, have at least one with Super WB available at any given time. And I suppose if you are playing tournaments back-to-back, it means you could use one account in one tournament, and another in the next. But that will be such a very tiny proportion of players it really doesn't matter. And the proportion who want to be continually playing tournaments who wouldn't have multiple accounts will be even tinier.

I really don't see this as an issue at all.

You should've mentioned this earlier. Agree with it and it's not just for the pro player.

I farm qw + miners/hybrid/lalo and carry 8-10 wbs and 2 freezes. 2 layer wall breaks are common to me and sometimes have to use both the freezes just to get that done. But with super wbs, that's not the case. I don't have to use freezes and since you can carry only 11+2 slots worth spells, saving 1 or 2 is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It isn't true though, so it doesn't really matter whether it would be unfair if it were.

First, multiple accounts is commonplace, not just among "pro" players.

Second, super WB can only sensibly be used if you can train them yourself. It really isn't sensible to use them in CC, since the whole of what is in the CC can only be dropped together.

Now Ok, if you have multiple accounts, you can, if you want, have at least one with Super WB available at any given time. And I suppose if you are playing tournaments back-to-back, it means you could use one account in one tournament, and another in the next. But that will be such a very tiny proportion of players it really doesn't matter. And the proportion who want to be continually playing tournaments who wouldn't have multiple accounts will be even tinier.

I really don't see this as an issue at all.
    I see this as an issue, because I play tournaments every week, and I see a lot of time clans doing better attacks with swb, winning others, like me, who dont have multiple acc and can't stack super troops.

The week we have swb available, my clan win almost every war. The week we havenīt, we lose or tie almost everytime.

The problem with the swb is that, the availability, that makes the game unfair in most cases.

I see this as an issue, because I play tournaments every week, and I see a lot of time clans doing better attacks with swb, winning others, like me, who dont have multiple acc and can't stack super troops.

The week we have swb available, my clan win almost every war. The week we havenīt, we lose or tie almost everytime.

The problem with the swb is that, the availability, that makes the game unfair in most cases.
    That's true, maybe start a separate thread about this issue/topic ?

The tournaments you play in should prohibit the use of super troops if it makes such a difference.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.