Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happen with the wall breaker?

What happen with the wall breaker?

Why super wall breaker and wall breaker has giant difference? I mean, with 2 super u can Open 2 walls, but even with 8 wall breaker with rage, u can't open a single wall...

Talking like a th13max, there is a giant difference between them.

Normal wall breakers should explode just hittin the wall, they stand 1s in front of the wall before it explotion, 1s to xbow, teslas, wizard towers, and morters to kill them.

Normal wall breakers are in much cases useless, and they can make a difference to do 2 or 3 stars. That not happen with the other super troops, and the problem is we can't use them always we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Why super wall breaker and wall breaker has giant difference? I mean, with 2 super u can Open 2 walls, but even with 8 wall breaker with rage, u can't open a single wall....
    Are your wallbreaker lv 1? I dont need 8 wallbreaker to open a wall and not even rage.

Why super wall breaker and wall breaker has giant difference? I mean, with 2 super u can Open 2 walls, but even with 8 wall breaker with rage, u can't open a single wall...

Normal wall breakers should explode just hittin the wall, they stand 1s in front of the wall before it explotion, 1s to xbow, teslas, wizard towers, and morters to kill them.

Normal wall breakers are in much cases useless, and they can make a difference to do 2 or 3 stars. That not happen with the other super troops, and the problem is we can't use them always we can't.
    Not sure what game you're playing where it requires that many wall breakers to destroy 1 wall:

Last edited by Phoenix1027; May 31st, 2020 at 03:43 PM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 46 | RC 13 |

Actually with 8 wallbreakers you can break open 3 layers of walls so they’re actually more efficient than SWB. SWB are just more reliable and easier to use. But I wouldn’t mind a buff to normal wallbreakers. If you could use normal wallbreakers and break into a multi inferno compartment without using a freeze spell, that would be great.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    I usually go with 4 when I don't have supers. Maybe 1 in 5 times I mess up their deployment and fail to break a wall.

As is the case with all the super troops. That is the point.

Then you would take away the advantage of the super troop.

Most of the top players used standard wb all the time before the super ones came along. They didn't find them useless, and neither do I, who is nowhere near a top player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I usually go with 4 when I don't have supers. Maybe 1 in 5 times I mess up their deployment and fail to break a wall.

As is the case with all the super troops. That is the point.

Then you would take away the advantage of the super troop.

Most of the top players used standard wb all the time before the super ones came along. They didn't find them useless, and neither do I, who is nowhere near a top player.
    The thing is swb can make the difference between 2 or 3 star. That not happen with other súper tropos. And yes, before we didnt have swb, but we do now, and is unfair that everybody can't use always if we are talking a troop that can make that difference.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    It makes sense that regular Wall Breakers aren’t as good as their Super counterparts. You still need to distract and tank for regular WBs to be useful. Can’t just send em off to their death like you can with the SWBs where the skill cap is much lower.

Seems like you need to upgrade your wall breakers

The thing is swb can make the difference between 2 or 3 star. That not happen with other súper tropos. And yes, before we didnt have swb, but we do now, and is unfair that everybody can't use always if we are talking a troop that can make that difference.
    It was always about skills rather than normal troops or super troops
    You can still mess up if your troops don't go where you made path.

Pro Member
    Seriously 8 wb and a rage failing a single layer?
    Sorry to say but i do that with just 1 or may me 2 1 as test.
    I generally take 7 wb and its working for multiple layer.
    What is worse is superwb spoil you ill need 4-5 hits to get back used to normal ones