Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happen with the wall breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Why super wall breaker and wall breaker has giant difference? I mean, with 2 super u can Open 2 walls, but even with 8 wall breaker with rage, u can't open a single wall...

Talking like a th13max, there is a giant difference between them.

Normal wall breakers should explode just hittin the wall, they stand 1s in front of the wall before it explotion, 1s to xbow, teslas, wizard towers, and morters to kill them.

Normal wall breakers are in much cases useless, and they can make a difference to do 2 or 3 stars. That not happen with the other super troops, and the problem is we can't use them always we can't.
    bro it is the way you attack
    if you use rage on maxed wb it destroys the whole wall
    if you want to destroy wall near high damage buildings use SWB
    for attacking walls in which the defenses are already distracted on other troop use 3 WB

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Harjas2369 View Post
    bro it is the way you attack
    if you use rage on maxed wb it destroys the whole wall
    if you want to destroy wall near high damage buildings use SWB
    for attacking walls in which the defenses are already distracted on other troop use 3 WB
    This answer is completely meaningless, since you never have the choice in any given battle which to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Any league can choose to ban them.

It is up to the players to be aware of the rules of any league they are going to play in.
    You're trying to deffend a SC mistake.

Clearly SWB give you a better chance to 3 star, no doubt of it. I recently activated my SWB to CWL, I made 1 leyend league hit, I made 3 star. Easy with SWB.

The thing is the unbalance of this. Is unfair that some people can use it, and some not. Whether if you have 2 acc or not, or if you stack SWB.

We need to balance this, or SC make regular WB a little bit strong, with the cappacity to open a multi inferno compartment at least, without freeze, or let us to choice between the normal WB or SWB, then, it that case, you're right, we can ban super troops from tournaments.

Clearly SWB give you a better chance to 3 star, no doubt of it. I recently activated my SWB to CWL, I made 1 leyend league hit, I made 3 star. Easy with SWB.
    The thing is the unbalance of this. Is unfair that some people can use it, and some not. Whether if you have 2 acc or not, or if you stack SWB.
    Everyone can use them because they can be donated.

We need to balance this, or SC make regular WB a little bit strong, with the cappacity to open a multi inferno compartment at least, without freeze, or let us to choice between the normal WB or SWB, then, it that case, you're right, we can ban super troops from tournaments.
    Super wallbreaker is the super version of wallbreaker and is intended to be stronger than wallbreaker.

You still havent explained why you cant open a single wall with 8 wallbreaker and rage.😅 Just because there are some defense shooting him isnt a valid reason because you can easily stop that defenses with troops and freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You can't use donated wb like your own wb though. It only helps if you put them in a ww but with queen charge you usually don't want to bring a ww.
    Last edited by Colin94; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:29 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #66
    Any clues why you believe either part of that?

Please tell me why you believe I am trying to defend anything?

And why you believe it is a Supercell mistake?

True, althoug it isn't as big an advantage as some would have us belive, it definitely helps.

In that case, we all need to be TH2, with a single cannon.

Anything beyond that, some people have, while others don't, and that is "unfair" by your logic.

When yo say "ee need", what you mean is that you would like. Which is perfectly reasonable, but not remotely similar to "we need".

And I am right regardless of any changes that may come. Tournaments can always ban the use of anything they feel can give an unfair advantage.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Not rationally.

You use up your whole CC just to open a wall or two (which have to be immediately behind each other)?

That is really not going to help most attacks.

Super wallbreaker is the super version of wallbreaker and is intended to be stronger than wallbreaker.

You still havent explained why you cant open a single wall with 8 wallbreaker and rage.�� Just because there are some defense shooting him isnt a valid reason because you can easily stop that defenses with troops and freeze.
    Well yes, the OP was certainly well into the realms or hyperbole there, or is a very poor player.

Centennial Club
    recently super wall breakers were nerfed

It isn't easy to 3 star with superbreakers, but in any event, you are talking about SC having to balance/change something to do with private leagues. I think SC needs to address it for the SC affiliated world championships, probably with their offline server wars allowing the use of any one supertroop. I don't think SC needs to address it for the many different private arranged league wars.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    True, althoug it isn't as big an advantage as some would have us belive, it definitely helps.
    It probably is different for every player (and base).

With super wb you don't need to waste a freeze spell but the biggest problem for me is the stress. For me it is very stressful to get the rage/freeze/test wb/wb timing with regular wb right and at the same time watch my aq's health, etc. With a super wb I just drop it and the wall is open. My 3 star rate with super wb is almost twice as high as my 3 star rate with regular wb.