Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happen with the wall breaker?

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    It probably is different for every player (and base).

With super wb you don't need to waste a freeze spell but the biggest problem for me is the stress. For me it is very stressful to get the rage/freeze/test wb/wb timing with regular wb right and at the same time watch my aq's health, etc. With a super wb I just drop it and the wall is open. My 3 star rate with super wb is almost twice as high as my 3 star rate with regular wb.
    Wow that is a huge difference.

Anyone got any stats on the relative usage of wbs vs SWBs by the pros?

last month i watched some tourney videos and some of the pros were conserving SWBs in their camps beyond the 7 day boost period, which indicates they must be strong.

and if SWBs are preferred by the pros, who are better than most at using wbs, then i guess i should be using them 2 weeks out of every 4 ...

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

I think you should practice more with regular wb. It needs time to be good at perfect wb,which isn't required with s.wb

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #73
    It probably is different for every player (and base).

With super wb you don't need to waste a freeze spell but the biggest problem for me is the stress. For me it is very stressful to get the rage/freeze/test wb/wb timing with regular wb right and at the same time watch my aq's health, etc. With a super wb I just drop it and the wall is open. My 3 star rate with super wb is almost twice as high as my 3 star rate with regular wb.
    If mine was doubled, it would still be tiny

They are definitely better. I break the intended wall at least 95% of the time with SWB, while it is probably only about 60% of the time with normal wb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Any league can choose to ban them.

It is up to the players to be aware of the rules of any league they are going to play in.
    Of course they have the option to but it doesnít make sense to ban them because leagues that ban super troops will risk loosing the best clans to leagues that allow them.

If for example a player plays in two leagues: A and B. League A doesnít allow super troops and league B does, suppose both leagues have matches a day after another and the player unlocks SWBs. Now because the player canít use SWBs in league A nor does he have access to normal wall breakers, most queen charge plans are now unavailable to him and since most attacks in these leagues consist of a queen charge entry, heís extremely handicapped.

So the result of banning super troops ends up giving players an even bigger disadvantage than having them only once a week. This will probably cause the player to not participate in league A and it will only hurt the league if more players/clans choose this option.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    Of course they have the option to but it doesn’t make sense to ban them because leagues that ban super troops will risk loosing the best clans to leagues that allow them.

If for example a player plays in two leagues: A and B. League A doesn’t allow super troops and league B does, suppose both leagues have matches a day after another and the player unlocks SWBs. Now because the player can’t use SWBs in league A nor does he have access to normal wall breakers, most queen charge plans are now unavailable to him and since most attacks in these leagues consist of a queen charge entry, he’s extremely handicapped.

So the result of banning super troops ends up giving players an even bigger disadvantage than having them only once a week. This will probably cause the player to not participate in league A and it will only hurt the league if more players/clans choose this option.
    In other words, having some players with superbreakers and some without isn't as big of a problem as just not having them at all in your opinion. OP maybe would disagree, but either way those private leagues can decide on their own whether it is such a huge difference (having them vs. not having them) to warrant banning their use.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    In other words, having some players with superbreakers and some without isn't as big of a problem as just not having them at all in your opinion. OP maybe would disagree, but either way those private leagues can decide on their own whether it is such a huge difference (having them vs. not having them) to warrant banning their use.
    I recall when the power potion came out there was uproar that they could be used in war. Did we just get over this or is it not such a big deal as we thought it might? Certainly the SWB don't seem to be nearly such an advantage as the PP.

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    I recall when the power potion came out there was uproar that they could be used in war. Did we just get over this or is it not such a big deal as we thought it might? Certainly the SWB don't seem to be nearly such an advantage as the PP.
    Power potion was never a problem in tournaments because everyone gemmed the upgrades anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They have considered whether or not to ban them already and so far no league has done so to my knowledge. The best way to fix this problem is like Colin said; to allow the use of any 1 super troop in friendly wars so the playing field is even.

Power potion was never a problem in tournaments because everyone gemmed the upgrades anyway lol
    No, it's because power potion is only a problem in classic war, where it can be used to game the matchmaker. The matchmaker sees you have low level troops, and uses that info to match you with an equal clan, then on battle day, bam, you suddenly have max troops. Same for hero potion.

Tournaments don't rely on the matchmaker, so it's not a problem there.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Forum Superstar
    Seems there's a lot of people here that need to take a tutorial on the basics of using wall breakers. I had no idea i should be struggling on nearly all my attacks.