Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happen with the wall breaker?

  1. #41
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Where is this "its not fair if you have a SWB" coming from? Everyone gets them for a week, then don't get them the next week. Unless there are exceptions to this, ITS 100% FAIR.

    Someone has them against you but you don't have them? Well too bad, you'll have them next week and they won't. Its not rocket science here.
    You clearly stopped reading to soon.

    OP was talking about players with multiple (2?) accounts. So they can have SWB's all the time.

  2. #42
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The tournaments you play in should prohibit the use of super troops if it makes such a difference.
    I doubt that any of them will. Super troops make war live streams more interesting because they are new and all of the popular clans have multiple accounts anyway.

  3. #43
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    You clearly stopped reading to soon.

    OP was talking about players with multiple (2?) accounts. So they can have SWB's all the time.
    So.... they have SWB's in their CC and i'm supposed to ... care? No i read that and it doesn't make any sense.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    So.... they have SWB's in their CC and i'm supposed to ... care? No i read that and it doesn't make any sense.
    Are you all right?

    They have 2 maxed th13, so they always have an account with SBW's active. Really not complicated. I hope it's a language barrier.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    So.... they have SWB's in their CC and i'm supposed to ... care? No i read that and it doesn't make any sense.
    No, he means they use one account one week and another account the following week. Meaning their clan has a player with them both weeks.

    I think the numbers who would do that, in order for their clan to be able to have super wb in every back to back week long tournament are so trivial as to be totally unimportant.

    And itwould have to bemost of the players in the clan doing it to make much difference.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I think the numbers who would do that, in order for their clan to be able to have super wb in every back to back week long tournament are so trivial as to be totally unimportant.
    Well, if you're kicked out of a tournament because of that (I know, who can judge that?), I'm sure you won't think it's totally unimportant^^

    After all tournaments are supposed to give everybody the same ingame tools so that skill is the determining factor.
    (Even though we all know luck is a big factor)

  7. #47
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Are you all right?

    They have 2 maxed th13, so they always have an account with SBW's active. Really not complicated. I hope it's a language barrier.
    Yeah I got two accounts and i can have SWBs at all times and so what? LOL this is just stupid. At least Ajax gets it.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Well, if you're kicked out of a tournament because of that (I know, who can judge that?), I'm sure you won't think it's totally unimportant^^
    That simply wouldn't happen, even if I played tournaments.

    Firstly, there is zero chance that anybody could ever be kicked out of a tournament specifically because of that.

    They might be if they use super troops, when the rules of the tournament don't allow it, but that will not be because they alternate accounts to have them all the time.

    Secondly, because I would (of course) check the ruels before entering, and if the rules said no super troops, then I simply wouldn't use any.

    After all tournaments are supposed to give everybody the same ingame tools so that skill is the determining factor.
    (Even though we all know luck is a big factor)
    Are they?

    They do tend to try and level the playing field somewhat by specifying the numbers of each town hall and other similar things, but do they go to the stage of saying everybody must be maxed for their town hall?

  9. #49
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That simply wouldn't happen, even if I played tournaments.

    Firstly, there is zero chance that anybody could ever be kicked out of a tournament specifically because of that.

    They might be if they use super troops, when the rules of the tournament don't allow it, but that will not be because they alternate accounts to have them all the time.

    Secondly, because I would (of course) check the ruels before entering, and if the rules said no super troops, then I simply wouldn't use any.
    I think with "kicked out" he meant that they lose a war because the opponent team has got multiple accounts per player and therefore super troops with every account and his own team does not.

    At least that's the problem I'm seeing. Super WB increase the 3 star rate a lot. It's not like you can't break anything with regular wb but it's more risky, more stressful and sometimes you need a freeze.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I think with "kicked out" he meant that they lose a war because the opponent team has got multiple accounts per player and therefore super troops with every account and his own team does not.
    No he didn't. He meant what he said.

    From the context of that and previous posts, that is pretty clear.

    At least that's the problem I'm seeing. Super WB increase the 3 star rate a lot. It's not like you can't break anything with regular wb but it's more risky, more stressful and sometimes you need a freeze.
    I'm not seeing it increase a lot But probably I'm not using them right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •