Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL, possible unable to get matched?

Centennial Club
    I don't understand how every time there are clans searching for cwl in a league always get matched it should not be possible because even if there is a clan less or more than 8 then there should be some clans who left get unmatched

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    I don't understand how every time there are clans searching for cwl in a league always get matched it should not be possible because even if there is a clan less or more than 8 then there should be some clans who left get unmatched
    They will have smaller sized leagues for a few.

Somebody reported last month being in a league of 6.

I don't think they go below 6, so there may be more than one at each tier that is below 8.

If you think about it, if the total number of clans opted in is an odd number, somebody should definitely miss out as the groups are even number - 8 or 6.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; June 1st, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    If you think about it, if the total number of clans opted in is an odd number, somebody should definitely miss out as the groups are even number - 8 or 6.
    They don't absolutely have to be, although if you had an odd numbered group, there would be one clan not involved on each war day.

But if they do miss out that way, it is a maximum of one clan per tier.

I always thought they were groups of 6 and 8..
    I may be dreaming since I am on nights, but am pretty sure I read of a clan matched in a group of 5..
    They do absolutely guarantee a match for any that wish to enter.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; June 1st, 2020 at 05:48 PM.