Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL, possible unable to get matched?

CWL, possible unable to get matched?

Dear bro & sis,

Very excited about upcoming CWL. We plan to participate our first ever CWL for our new clan for 30vs30, considering to give chance for everyone to gain CWL experience. Our clan have varies different TH level 3 to 11.

My question is, is there possibility we are unable to get loop into the CWL? Or surely we will be arranged with some unbalanced team game.

Please advise, thanks lot.

Regards,
    Chuang
    #LV08Q8RPL
    Clan : Hungry Tigers

You will definately get a match in CWL as long as you start the search in the 2day sign up period.Also don't stop the search even if it is taking 12+ hr to get a match.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Good to know that bro. Thanks 🌹❤️

It shouldn't take too long to match, actually. The only issue you might be facing is opponents with at least a couple TH13 and more TH12's against your breakdown. I think you'll seed in Crystal 3 or Gold 1 with a TH11-topped breakdown.

Wow, that will be too imbalance.. haha.. I thought we start with bronze league first right as we haven took part in any CWL before. 🤣

The initial match depends on your war weights.

On subsequent months, there is no matchmaking at all, and you get promoted/demoted/stay in your league depending on your performance.

The match settles itself to a level where you win approximately half of the wars in a few months at most.

I think you’ll be closer to silver league than crystal tbh. When we matched for our first CWL a few months ago, with a TH4-TH9 lineup we got placed in bronze.

I dont think eitiel will be too far off the mark if using 11s (I havent followed the clan tag to look)..
    maybe one of the gold leagues or Silver 1..
    it is seeded using only the top weighted bases..
    Used to be top 15.. never seen any confirmation if this changed when the 30v option was released.

But if 13 is Masters(1), and TH9 is Bronze, we have rosters predominantly 10s, 11s, and 12s to figure a placement for..
    Shouldnt be too hard to figure a good place for them within the seedings scale
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 31st, 2020 at 06:13 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I dont think eitiel will be too far off the mark if using 11s (I havent followed the clan tag to look)..
    maybe one of the gold leagues or Silver 1..
    it is seeded using only the top weighted bases..
    Used to be top 15.. never seen any confirmation if this changed when the 30v option was released.

But if 13 is Masters(1), and TH9 is Bronze, we have rosters predominantly 10s, 11s, and 12s to figure a placement for..
    Shouldnt be too hard to figure a good place for them within the seedings scale
    Even masters 3 was mostly Th13s last time (15v15). We had 12, most opponents had 11-14, with one being 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Even masters 3 was mostly Th13s last time (15v15). We had 12, most opponents had 11-14, with one being 15.
    yeah mate, that weight is really piling on.. Must get more exercise..
    Is more the seeding weight that interests me at the mo