Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hard time buying things in valley

Hard time buying things in valley

Had a super hard buying a decoration in valley. Clicked on confirm 10 or more times. Exited out of game, still had problems. Had plenty of tokens.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Had my own bout of valley being unresponsive for several minutes this morning. Sometimes i tap to drive somewhere and nothing happens, but if I restart game, it’s ok. This time I thought something really wrong. Was parked at gas station overnight which I’ve never done before til this season. Tried to go to sanctuary 2 stops away. Tons of fuel. Truck not broken. Wallet not full. “Drive here” did nothing. Tapped on node 1 stop away. Still nothing. Restarted game several times. Nothing. Switched languages. Nothing. Switched back to English. Still nothing. Restarted game one more time and when still nothing I wrote to in game support. When I came back finally my truck had moved to the node 1 stop away. Hope valley “unsticks” for u to buy the deco.

Supercell has for reasons of their own not acknowledged this issue yet. Supercell is either unwilling or unable to correct problem.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Touraway View Post
    Supercell has for reasons of their own not acknowledged this issue yet. Supercell is either unwilling or unable to correct problem.
    Im sorry to hear of your problem. Have you contacted Supercell Support? Their response times may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 impacting on their service.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 31st, 2020 at 06:27 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Since this problem has been around prior to 2020 that's highly unlikely

Since this problem has been around prior to 2020 that's highly unlikely
    Has it been? I try to read this forum section so I’m aware of any issues and what I should do in case I experience it. My issue, whatever it was, was the first time I experienced and seemed to resolve itself eventually. I recall others posting not being able to buy puzzle pieces but never before a deco. But then I could’ve missed it.

I apologize if I led you to believe that there is a specific action in the game that causes it to crash. This is not the case.The game is crashing/quitting constantly for me. I am no longer able to do the most basic game actions without repeatedly quitting. I am merely trying to determine if there will be some point in the future when Supercell will return the game to the rock solid enjoyable experience that I became accustomed to over years and thousands hours of gameplay.

I apologize if I led you to believe that there is a specific action in the game that causes it to crash. This is not the case.The game is crashing/quitting constantly for me. I am no longer able to do the most basic game actions without repeatedly quitting. I am merely trying to determine if there will be some point in the future when Supercell will return the game to the rock solid enjoyable experience that I became accustomed to over years and thousands hours of gameplay.
    O I’m sorry ur having such difficulty with the game. I think we might be having separate issues. I thought the OP was describing the game being unresponsive but not crashing/quitting. I have seen a lot of posts of game crashing recently but apologize I haven’t read into them because I haven’t had a problem with game crashing on me other than a particular movie trailer seeming to cause it every now and then. Sorry I don’t know enough about computers other than to try and reboot if I encounter a problem so sorry I don’t have any suggestions to try

Edit: u may have already tried but when I was trying to contact ingame support recently I saw a section titled “my game crashes” under feedback n troubleshooting. There r some technical specs to meet n if u have it says to contact them with a detailed description of ur issue. Good luck!
    Last edited by QBIE; June 2nd, 2020 at 01:53 AM.