Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 Unlock At 5550+ Trophies? New thought?

Th14 Unlock At 5550+ Trophies? New thought?

What about a town hall 14 only being available once you hit 5500+ trophies in legends? Then people would have something to actually work towards. I think people want to rush as you can have a th13 in bronze & dominate everything, but it shouldn't be like that. Also as you can just keep upgrading town halls with level 1 defences you'd be stuck as you wouldn't be able to hit 5550+ to get th14, therefore rush would be pointless.

It would make it a super competitive way to unlock a town hall "th14 " & you couldn't gem your way there in terms of actually unlocking the town hall, only upgrades etc.

If your a max th13 & can't get there, tough. Learn to become better instead of wanting it handing to you. Ie camos on cod, complete all assault rifles challenges to unlock diamond camo for example. That is 100x harder & nobody complains. It gives you something to work towards & takes skill / time

This would stop the rush for most as a th13 with level 1 walls wouldn't hit 5500, only the optimistic would attempt. Possible but not easy.

Thoughts? Obviously not perfect but new idea

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    What about a town hall 14 only being available once you hit 5500+ trophies in legends? Then people would have something to actually work towards. I think people want to rush as you can have a th13 in bronze & dominate everything, but it shouldn't be like that. Also as you can just keep upgrading town halls with level 1 defences you'd be stuck as you wouldn't be able to hit 5550+ to get th14, therefore rush would be pointless.

It would make it a super competitive way to unlock a town hall "th14 " & you couldn't gem your way there in terms of actually unlocking the town hall, only upgrades etc.

If your a max th13 & can't get there, tough. Learn to become better instead of wanting it handing to you. Ie camos on cod, complete all assault rifles challenges to unlock diamond camo for example. That is 100x harder & nobody complains. It gives you something to work towards & takes skill / time

This would stop the rush for most as a th13 with level 1 walls wouldn't hit 5500, only the optimistic would attempt. Possible but not easy.

Absolutely a thumbs down for me. This will lead to HEAVIER clouding in Champs and Titan Leagues due to everyone trying to get to LL to even try to get 5500 trophies. And basically as you said, "only max th13s have a chance to get it". You know what that means? As soon as th14 is dropped and your idea is implemented, only those that maxed th13 AND spend gems and reach th14 faster will have a MAJOR advantage over everyone. Not to mention the lower LL will be flooded with people fighting back to back, vying for a chance at the higher LL. No thanks.
    Last edited by BacalaoistPlays; May 31st, 2020 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post

I don't know what problem you have with rushing. If you don't want to rush, then don't. People upgrade faster because they want to use new content. It is their choice.

Elitism much, IMO.

Camos are camouflages? As far as I think, I don't believe they're that important.

And just talking about clash, you think casual players aren't deserving of a new town hall? If I were to want progression on a game and it required skill to get it, but could not get it because I can't for the sake of myself get better or just don't care to be better, I'd quit that game.

That idea is just asking to put the servers down as it will make a massive exodus of casual th13s.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    Absolutely a thumbs down for me. This will lead to HEAVIER clouding in Champs and Titan Leagues due to everyone trying to get to LL to even try to get 5500 trophies. And basically as you said, "only max th13s have a chance to get it". You know what that means? As soon as th14 is dropped and your idea is implemented, only those that maxed th13 AND spend gems and reach th14 faster will have a MAJOR advantage over everyone. Not to mention the lower LL will be flooded with people fighting back to back, vying for a chance at the higher LL. No thanks.
    Besides, getting that th14 unlock would become increasingly difficult because by each day in legends there would be more and more th14s to push down the th13s with the new offensive and defensive power.

When one drops below the trophies, do they go back to th13? This makes no sense, imagine getting to 5499 and having a legue reset back to 5000. thumbs down from me.

I also believe less than 1% of players are over 5500 hundred or even less. This will make town hall 14s have a hugeeee advantage in legends.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; May 31st, 2020 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    When one drops below the trophies, do they go back to th13? This makes no sense, imagine getting to 5499 and having a legue reset back to 5000. thumbs down from me.

I also believe less than 1% of players are over 5500 hundred or even less. This will make town hall 14s have a hugeeee advantage in legends.
    According to current leaderboards, 35 players are above 5500. Yeah its early in the season but....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The worst idea Iíve ever heard in clash history

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    According to current leaderboards, 35 players are above 5500. Yeah its early in the season but....
    And by season end maybe 1000 players, or 0.01% of the player base

which is about the % of the player base that would find this idea attractive

it is not compatible with the freemium model the game is based on

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

I didn't even read past the first sentence. That's how awful this idea is.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 46 | RC 13 |