Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fondue Pot Mastery

Fondue Pot Mastery

Exactly after 61 days, 1360 production hours, and 2720 bacon fondues later, I present to you my fully mastered 3-Stars Fondue Pot.

Last edited by sabine98; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:02 PM.
    Main Farm Level 177, Town Level 56, Barn 12000, Silo 12000
    Baby Farm Level 105, Town Level 28, Barn 7500, Silo 5500
    Facebook | Profile |
    Discord | YouTube

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sabine98 View Post
    Exactly after 61 days, 1360 production hours, and 2720 bacon fondues later, I present to you my fully mastered 3-Stars Fondue Pot. ����
    Wow - I'm impressed! I haven't even got one star yet.

I must try harder...

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

In fact, these are the real challenges in Hay Day, but most players are lost in doing less important stuffs in the game. My goal in the game is to master all production units, including feed machines, lure workbench and net maker. Fully upgrade every service building and other buildings in the town, Complete all the books, i.e. maggie/fishing/wildlife and complete all achievements.

BTW, I've completed all the above. LOL
    Wok, and 16 land spots are all that left

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Wow - I'm impressed! I haven't even got one star yet.

I must try harder...
    Main Farm Level 177, Town Level 56, Barn 12000, Silo 12000
    Baby Farm Level 105, Town Level 28, Barn 7500, Silo 5500
    Facebook | Profile |
    Discord | YouTube

In fact, these are the real challenges in Hay Day, but most players are lost in doing less important stuffs in the game.
    That is just YOUR personal opinion. I, for example, couldn't care less about mastering the fondue pot. And no, I am NOT lost doing "less important stuff", not at all.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.

In fact, these are the real challenges in Hay Day

to you

-----------------------------------------

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    For me, one of the great strengths of HD is that you can choose exactly how you wish to play, what goals are important to you, and whether or not you wish to engage with other players socially.

Some choose to set themselves particular targets; others play more casually. Some ignore certain areas of the game that they enjoy less; others feel driven to reach every goal they set themselves. Some choose to spend money on the game whilst others do not.

I'm sure this flexibility is one reason why Hay Day continues to be so popular. Long may our lovely game continue!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    For me, one of the great strengths of HD is that you can choose exactly how you wish to play, what goals are important to you, and whether or not you wish to engage with other players socially.

Some choose to set themselves particular targets; others play more casually. Some ignore certain areas of the game that they enjoy less; others feel driven to reach every goal they set themselves. Some choose to spend money on the game whilst others do not.

I'm sure this flexibility is one reason why Hay Day continues to be so popular. Long may our lovely game continue!
    Well said 👍👍👍

Congrats! On the accomplishment Sabine. I may not actively work on getting the mastery, but it is always in the back of my mind that I want it. And I’m always happy when it happens.

For the longest time my main goal was to earn all the Farmhouse achievements. It seemed that I when I was close there would be an update and I would still be a few away. Finally got there.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    That is just YOUR personal opinion. I, for example, couldn't care less about mastering the fondue pot. And no, I am NOT lost doing "less important stuff", not at all.
    Exactly Buligo - Mastering of the fondue pot and of any production machine is no challenge at all to me, just takes a bit of time and is certainly no real challenge in Hay day. Catching all the fish before platinum levels and boosters made it easy was an old and difficult challenge for me. My 2 personal challenges are currently to open up all the land and maximise the barn at 15,000. These are real challenges to me but I understand may not be to others. We each set our own challenges hence the beauty of the game.
    Farm 260 - Town 89
    Barn 14,350 - Silo 13,200
    163 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Exactly Buligo - Mastering of the fondue pot and of any production machine is no challenge at all to me, just takes a bit of time and is certainly no real challenge in Hay day. Catching all the fish before platinum levels and boosters made it easy was an old and difficult challenge for me. My 2 personal challenges are currently to open up all the land and maximise the barn at 15,000. These are real challenges to me but I understand may not be to others. We each set our own challenges hence the beauty of the game.
    Isnít barn / silo maximum 12,000 units? At least thatís what Google says. 🧐
    My goal is definitely to have as much space in both storage units as possible even though it seems so unattainable and distant at the moment.