Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fondue Pot Mastery

  1. #11
    Forum Veteran Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    Isn’t barn / silo maximum 12,000 units? At least that’s what Google says. 類
    My goal is definitely to have as much space in both storage units as possible even though it seems so unattainable and distant at the moment.
    It was increased from 10,000 to 12,000, then to 15,000 (this one in 2018) afaik.
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 31st, 2020 at 09:15 AM.

    Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU



  2. #12
    Millennial Club BULIGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Not in Kansas anymore.
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    Isn’t barn / silo maximum 12,000 units? At least that’s what Google says. ��
    My goal is definitely to have as much space in both storage units as possible even though it seems so unattainable and distant at the moment.
    Across my farms i have total silo capacity of 13000 and barn 20000. But then, i love to trade and i wheat a lot, its my mind-numbing stress relief therapy lol.. You will get there, eventually. It is not a race, right? One little step at a time
    Last edited by BULIGO; May 31st, 2020 at 12:01 PM.

  3. #13
    Millennial Club BULIGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Not in Kansas anymore.
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Exactly Buligo - Mastering of the fondue pot and of any production machine is no challenge at all to me, just takes a bit of time and is certainly no real challenge in Hay day. Catching all the fish before platinum levels and boosters made it easy was an old and difficult challenge for me. My 2 personal challenges are currently to open up all the land and maximise the barn at 15,000. These are real challenges to me but I understand may not be to others. We each set our own challenges hence the beauty of the game.
    I play on several farms, but play town only on main farm, and not very regularly. Thus i need very few fondue pot products. And those are not cheap to produce and also not very sought after in trades, so my fondue pot is mostly sitting idle. As it goes, it will probably never be mastered.

  4. #14
    Millennial Club BostonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Top of the world looking down 🌞
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    For me, one of the great strengths of HD is that you can choose exactly how you wish to play, what goals are important to you, and whether or not you wish to engage with other players socially.

    Some choose to set themselves particular targets; others play more casually. Some ignore certain areas of the game that they enjoy less; others feel driven to reach every goal they set themselves. Some choose to spend money on the game whilst others do not.

    I'm sure this flexibility is one reason why Hay Day continues to be so popular. Long may our lovely game continue!
    👍

    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Exactly Buligo - Mastering of the fondue pot and of any production machine is no challenge at all to me, just takes a bit of time and is certainly no real challenge in Hay day. Catching all the fish before platinum levels and boosters made it easy was an old and difficult challenge for me. My 2 personal challenges are currently to open up all the land and maximise the barn at 15,000. These are real challenges to me but I understand may not be to others. We each set our own challenges hence the beauty of the game.
    Oh trust me Sooty: Platinum levels and boosters have not made it easy. There are still four or five (six?) fish that I have never caught on my main farm. The farm that Iíve been working since 2014. Itís gotten to the point that I ignore the fishing book completely now. If it gets completed great. If not, moving right along.

    (Just so SC know - a booster to increase the chances of catching difficult fish might find a market with me. 😉 )

  5. #15
    Millennial Club MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It was increased from 10,000 to 12,000, then to 15,000 (this one in 2018) afaik.
    I just cannot comprehend this, lol. Does a barn that size even hold enough EMs for an upgrade, without products in it?
    Last edited by MommySnooks; May 31st, 2020 at 12:47 PM.


    Thanks TerM!

    I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Across my farms i have total silo capacity of 13000 and barn 20000. But then, i love to trade and i wheat a lot, its my mind-numbing stress relief therapy lol.. You will get there, eventually. It is not a race, right? One little step at a time
    Thatís impressive! I look forward to these numbers on my farm

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I just cannot comprehend this, lol. Does a barn that size even hold enough EMs for an upgrade, without products in it?
    I've not done the maths (I'm sure someone else might be tempted to do that!), but one way around large quantities of EMs is to bank them. I do that on my main farm. As soon as I am one plank away from the number I need to expand I pay 8 diamonds for the final plank, and that stores them all and creates space. I do the same with bolts. When I eventually have the full number of tape I need I expand the barn. For the cost of 16 diamonds it makes my barn run much more smoothly.

    I know this won't appeal to everyone but, as has been mentioned several times in this thread, we all choose to do things in a way that suits us.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 31st, 2020 at 02:01 PM.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  8. #18
    Millennial Club Sooty123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Maldives
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've not done the maths (I'm sure someone else might be tempted to do that!), but one way around large quantities of EMs is to bank them. I do that on my main farm. As soon as I am one plank away from the number I need to expand I pay 8 diamonds for the final plank, and that stores them all and creates space. I do the same with bolts. When I eventually have the full number of tape I need I expand the barn. For the cost of 16 diamonds it makes my barn run much more smoothly.

    I know this won't appeal to everyone but, as has been mentioned several times in this thread, we all choose to do things in a way that suits us.
    To upgrade my Barn to my next size (14,300) requires 304 of each BEM so it only needs to have space hold 912 of those items. Since passing 10,000 I very very rarely get the ‘my barn is full message’.
    Last edited by Sooty123; June 1st, 2020 at 02:24 PM.
    Farm 262 - Town 89
    Barn 14,350 - Silo 13,250
    158 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76





  9. #19
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've not done the maths (I'm sure someone else might be tempted to do that!), but one way around large quantities of EMs is to bank them. I do that on my main farm. As soon as I am one plank away from the number I need to expand I pay 8 diamonds for the final plank, and that stores them all and creates space. I do the same with bolts. When I eventually have the full number of tape I need I expand the barn. For the cost of 16 diamonds it makes my barn run much more smoothly.

    I know this won't appeal to everyone but, as has been mentioned several times in this thread, we all choose to do things in a way that suits us.

    oooh noooo, that one's not for me...I like the gaping hole in the barn when I expand! Sadly it only lasts minutes, but it's lovely!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  10. #20
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    To upgrade my Barn to my next size (14,300) requires 304 of each BEM so it only needs to have space hold 912 of those items. Since passing 10,000 I very very rarely get the ‘my barn is full message’.
    I sadly doubt I'll find the same myself
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •