Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fondue Pot Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I just cannot comprehend this, lol. Does a barn that size even hold enough EMs for an upgrade, without products in it?
    Many of us play on multiple farms so we keep EM stored around. My main farm is a wheating farm, so gets most of her EM by herself, plus the needed swaps to balance them. The 80 limit is a bit of a pain, but it's not a race, so it's bearable. My main barn and silo upgrades are around 450 (150ish X 3) bem and 450 sem, not that bad.
    But yes, big barns tend to accumulate trash. Big silo is great for grabbing huge quantities of crops that require the use of saws and axes, like berries, coffee, fruits etc. You grab say, 900 cacaos and will be set for days or even weeks without spending a single saw.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    👍

Oh trust me Sooty: Platinum levels and boosters have not made it easy. There are still four or five (six?) fish that I have never caught on my main farm. The farm that Iíve been working since 2014. Itís gotten to the point that I ignore the fishing book completely now. If it gets completed great. If not, moving right along.

(Just so SC know - a booster to increase the chances of catching difficult fish might find a market with me. 😉 )
    Watch my fishing video clips to catch each and every fish in the book. My fishing book is 100% completed and so is my Maggie's collection and style books and also my wildlife book. Completing 4 books, all production units mastery, 38 level service buildings, 144 achievements are the real Goals to me only, because I'm a diehard HD fan.

Quote Originally Posted by sabine98 View Post
    Watch my fishing video clips to catch each and every fish in the book.
    Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?
    omg, what happened to my signature? Anyways, here is the link to my Fishing Videos

Editing: Just remember, there is no such thing called "LUCK" in fishing. It's all technique, light fish, heavy fish, strong fish, weak fish, lure color, ripple size, fishing spot, time of day and endurance are all the factors involved in fishing. Do remember that all rare fish will give a hard time before they get caught, which means a lot of tug war and red circles are involved. lol Good luck
    Last edited by sabine98; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM.
    Main Farm Level 177, Town Level 56, Barn 12000, Silo 12000
    Baby Farm Level 105, Town Level 28, Barn 7500, Silo 5500
    Facebook | Profile |
    Discord | YouTube

Oh trust me Sooty: Platinum levels and boosters have not made it easy. There are still four or five (six?) fish that I have never caught on my main farm. The farm that Iíve been working since 2014. Itís gotten to the point that I ignore the fishing book completely now. If it gets completed great. If not, moving right along.

(Just so SC know - a booster to increase the chances of catching difficult fish might find a market with me.  )
    Likewise BG, I still have one fish I have never caught. I donít think about it as I just fish as I need to. After 6 years of farming I take it day to day and farm accordingly. Certainly the fondue pot is very slow as I have not got the first star yet either.

Farm Level 184. Town 57. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

When it comes to mastering machines, I have a completely utilitarian approach. The more useful the products and the longer the time they take, the more urgent it seems to me to master the machine. Fondue pot products are all very fast anyway and are not often required. No reason to use up precious ingredients to speed up that mastery, therefore.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 232