Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Decrease in obstacles sprouting on bases?

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I have had the same layout on this base for years, and regularly get normal obstacles to spawn in less then a 4x4 space.

They are spawning on edge, which is blocked on only 3 sides, 34 area will spawn them as they are 1 tile away from anything always. Decorations can be used to cover the outer edge to cover entire map and prevent normal obstacles from spawning.

But yeah, if only buildings are used, you can get obstacles on the boundary.
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; June 2nd, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    1 free cell all around the outside makes a huge difference to the spawn rate.

I changed my base less than 24 hours ago from having no free cells to a 1 cell border and i have had 2 spawns (plus gem box) in that time.

i have had 0-1 spawns per day (not including gem box) for years since i got in the habit of spreading my base to cover the whole map.

definitely worth keeping in mind if you like farming gems.

i will keep monitoring my spawn rate and report anything interesting

edit : 3 spawns in first 24 hours (plus gem box)
    Last edited by Iftheskyisblue; June 3rd, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    1 free cell all around the outside makes a huge difference to the spawn rate.

I changed my base less than 24 hours ago from having no free cells to a 1 cell border and i have had 2 spawns (plus gem box) in that time.

i have had 0-1 spawns per day (not including gem box) for years since i got in the habit of spreading my base to cover the whole map.

definitely worth keeping in mind if you like farming gems.

i will keep monitoring my spawn rate and report anything interesting

edit : 3 spawns in first 24 hours (plus gem box)
    That is what you should be getting.

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    I recorded how many obstacles I and my clan mates removed each day for years.... I try to remove as many as I can..

Looking at this graph I do not think that there have been any change recently:

http://nn.jatr.dk/mychart.php?taget=...to=%23GG0J8V0Q
    TH13/BH9. Heroes: 70/70/50/20/30. 109 of 111 achievement stars. Clan leader of 6 clans; Lvl 24, 20, 11, 7, 4 & 1.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.