Thread: New safari animals?

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb New safari animals?

Wouldn’t it be nice if some more safari animals were launched? Since the space is somewhat limited, how about adding animals that could use the trees? Like apes? Parrots? I have all the animals available already and I want to continue collecting pieces of the puzzle...

I collect the puzzle pieces at my leisure, so I haven't even gotten all the current animals yet, but I think the tree animals, especially the parrots, are a great idea!

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Nice idea! 🙂

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    For sure! I’d love to see some parrots in the trees, too.

I agree that other animals might crowd the space too much. (This is coming from someone who only has four so far.) i’ll bet they could come up with some cute monkeys, and a couple of the big macaws would add a nice splash of colour.

Thanks TerM!

I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Those are good ideas

I propose to create a minigame to spot birds and then create an aviary.
    Different types of binoculars could be used in the same style as the colored fishing lures. Each type of binocular could see more or less large birds.
    Birds could be: eagles. Falcons. Vultures Seagulls. Pigeons Sparrows Hummingbird Goldfinches. Pheasants flamingos. Swallows. Woodpeckers. Roadrunner. Larks. Pelicans Parrots Herons. Partridges Quail. Ocas. Swans Ducks. Redheads. Nightingales. Canaries ...

Yes!!! Apes and birds would be awesome!

I also have all the sanctuary animals and it's disappointing every time there's a puzzle piece event.

Fresh Spawn

Yay!

Really good suggestions! Hope the developers will take them up! 😀👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Paulfox View Post
    Those are good ideas

I propose to create a minigame to spot birds and then create an aviary.
    Different types of binoculars could be used in the same style as the colored fishing lures. Each type of binocular could see more or less large birds.
    Birds could be: eagles. Falcons. Vultures Seagulls. Pigeons Sparrows Hummingbird Goldfinches. Pheasants flamingos. Swallows. Woodpeckers. Roadrunner. Larks. Pelicans Parrots Herons. Partridges Quail. Ocas. Swans Ducks. Redheads. Nightingales. Canaries ...