Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max TH 11 - Looking for active war clan and league clan

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Max TH 11 - Looking for active war clan and league clan

I just need to max out a few walls but otherwise I will be ready to jump to TH12 soon.

I have TH 11 max heroes, troops and spells.

I have 884 war stars.

I am active everyday, competitive, donate all the time, and max out clan games.

Post your clan name or ID I will take a look. Looking for active clan!

Banned
    Hi Guys. We are looking for more TH 10 to 13 active members who will stay in our clan.

Our clan : S.H.E.I.L.D.S (#RVPJL002)

• Level 10 clan perks
    • 123k CG points for month of May
    • Have atleast 40 active members
    • Gold II in CWL we are aiming to climb high this season.
    • Very good troops donation
    • Talkative clan chat
    • Friendly Members
    • International Clan (English only)
    • We war back to back
    • Relaxed clan settings for everyone.
    • Respect each members
    • Rules : Use both attacks in war. Do clan games and enjoy the game

If you decided to join us, leave a message in here if the clan is full so I can have a spot for you. My game name is Gojira going TH 12 50/50/20 hero . Thanks chief 🐳

Pro Member
    Somewhere baking cakes and binge watching Netflix during quarantine
    Hi there! Welcome to Arrow/Faith 3-7! We're an active war clan that wars back to back and always maxes in clan games.

What you will gain from being in the clan:
    ⫸Step by step walk-throughs on how to perfect different attacks.
    ⫸Advice on the best troop combinations for regular attacks and war attacks.
    ⫸The correct troops you need donated to you whenever you need them.
    ⫸Great conversations with other players to get to know them better and make personal connections. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!
    ⫸Being a part of a family! Yes we are a clan of players from around the world, but we're also a family who supports one another and helps each other grow! We are always in need of new members and we would love for you to join!

Requirements:
    ☬Must be town hall 8 and above.
    ☬Finish the war in your previous clan. No players with war timers will be accepted.
    ☬Must speak English. It just makes communication easier!
    ☬Members can be any age. We accept kids and adults.
    ☬Must be active and non-rushed.
    ☬Our clan is based in the United States, but any player from any country is welcome!

Clan Rules:
    ☬No profanity is allowed due to the fact that we do have minors in the clan.
    ☬Donating is not required, but we strongly encourage that all members donate. It makes us more active and shows that we support our members!
    ☬It is encouraged that members be active on clan chat, but not required.
    ☬Members must make both war attacks and always follow the war strategy.
    ☬Always read your clan mail! This is where important messages are sent out and where the war strategy is given.
    ☬Be respectful to other members and respect all troop requests.
    ☬No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal, active members who are here to stay.
    ☬Lastly...be friendly, active, and mature!

How can I become an elder or co-leader?
    ☬How to become elder:
    ⫸ Be active on the game and in the chat.
    ⫸Must be in the clan for at least a month.
    ⫸Make all war attacks and follow the war strategy.
    ⫸ Participate in clan games
    ⫸Use discord. We have our own server. ⫸Donate. Donate. Donate.

☬How to become co-leader:
    ⫸Recruit members to join our clan. As we all know, players sometimes come and go so we are always looking for players to join our clan.
    ⫸Be active on the game and in the chat.
    ⫸Donate regularly.
    ⫸Answer questions that members may have if the leader is not on.
    ⫸Participate in clan games.
    ⫸Use discord.
    ⫸Must have been in the clan for at least 3 months.
    ⫸Make all war attacks and follow the war strategy.

How can I apply?
    ☬You may apply to join our clan on the game by searching for our clan tag #28Y08Y909.
    ☬You can also send me a pm telling me a little bit about yourself, state your player tag, and I can invite you.

Hope to see you soon!

Welcome to Dawns haven 2
    Join us and help us grow we will help you to grow
    We need Good war playera for Cwl
    Atleast th8.we have some th9 th11 12.
    For max donation you can head over to our main clan which is lvl20,clan is almost full so we created dawns haven 2
    We have some good quality players,we are lvl3 now but close to be lvl4.
    We dont qant you to be online everytime but yeah must come online once a day
    We dont have much rules now
    Discord isnt needed yet
    Please Join and help us
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2PY9JYRPJ

Death b4 Defeat Level 18 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Fresh Spawn

Join us

We are search for war players we are closed last month but we are starting again so we will very happy if you join our clan #VPCYRP9J

Centennial Club
    How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Check out our clan.
    Currently a L10 clan. Our focus is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league as a team.
    Why should you join: We don’t pressurise you to get 3 starts. A one star or even no stars will suffice. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available with max perks.

How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Greetings, your most welcome to nobleHero. About me, I am an adult and max th13 started a clan with a decent discord server, if you wish to be part of it and play CWL with us and take your clan to glories plz let me know.
    Clan link: https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=29Q02000C

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivas182 View Post
    I just need to max out a few walls but otherwise I will be ready to jump to TH12 soon.

I have TH 11 max heroes, troops and spells.

I have 884 war stars.

I am active everyday, competitive, donate all the time, and max out clan games.

Post your clan name or ID I will take a look. Looking for active clan!
    Hi mate, my clan is always on the hunt for new active members, people ready to get stuck in and involved. If you're still after a change of scenery, check out Mafia of Clash. Take it easy.

looking to replace some long time members who are no longer playing. We are a relaxed group who love the game but can’t commit to a hard core environment due to work, school, family....just life in general. We will also consider a merger with a smaller clan.

We are accepting all TH levels as long as it’s not a rushed base. We can also bring newer players along as we have a lot of experienced clashers.

We have very few rules other than don’t be an idiot and contribute some fun chat when you are on. As a bonus, we have earned max rewards in every clan games.

If we are something you are interested in please request in game and mention the forums and AZGUY. We are an adult, English speaking clan. Please mention age and location in request. #9V8RUGQV.
    If you have purchased a base please do not request unless you have 6 months at current base level.
    Thank you