Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 level Army Camps?!?!?!?!?!

TH13 level Army Camps?!?!?!?!?!

I'm enjoying these updates but when will Townhall 13 get upgradable army camps? We've been sitting at 280 for a long time.

I don't think we will get more camps till TH14. The balance in game at the moment is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuffdamasta View Post
    I'm enjoying these updates but when will Townhall 13 get upgradable army camps? We've been sitting at 280 for a long time.
    There hasn't been an announcement yet. I'm hoping we get this with the next update. The balance at the moment favors defense a bit too much in my opinion.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Pro Member
    I hope we wont get them, we got a new hero instead that is equal to 25 troop space but tbh, it much better than any extra 20 troop space you would choose

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    I hope we wont get them, we got a new hero instead that is equal to 25 troop space but tbh, it much better than any extra 20 troop space you would choose
    A new hero?! We already have RC 😅 to reply to OP, I personally think balance at th13 is good right now and think a new camp level would really be overkill
    Last edited by Zera041; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zera041 View Post
    A new hero?! We already have RC 
    They're talking about RC, not a new hero. When you go to TH13, you get RC which is essentially counted as 25 troop space, so you don't need another 20 troop space from army camps.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There hasn't been an announcement yet. I'm hoping we get this with the next update. The balance at the moment favors defense a bit too much in my opinion.
    There's been a new level to the army camp at every TH except TH7 & TH8. I suspect at the same time we will get new levels of cannons, archer towers and mortars. (which pretty much holds true for each TH once we stopped receiving additional of those buildings).

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    There's been a new level to the army camp at every TH except TH7 & TH8. I suspect at the same time we will get new levels of cannons, archer towers and mortars. (which pretty much holds true for each TH once we stopped receiving additional of those buildings).
    That would be my guess, possibly another level on the sweeper too and the remaining 150 walls.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    That would be my guess, possibly another level on the sweeper too and the remaining 150 walls.
    If they add a level to the sweeper they may do it at TH12, but I hope not. I wouldn't mind another tornado trap to counter the additional quantity of troops. I doubt we'll get all 150, most likely another batch of 50 on the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    If they add a level to the sweeper they may do it at TH12, but I hope not. I wouldn't mind another tornado trap to counter the additional quantity of troops. I doubt we'll get all 150, most likely another batch of 50 on the next update.
    Oh God no, I’d rather have a fifth xbow than another tornado trap.