Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 level Army Camps?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    Oh God no, I’d rather have a fifth xbow than another tornado trap.
    Agreed. I hate the tornado trap. It is way too strong for something that is hidden and so small. I'd rather have a stronger defense that we can see and plan for.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agreed. I hate the tornado trap. It is way too strong for something that is hidden and so small. I'd rather have a stronger defense that we can see and plan for.
    A second tornado and I think I'd rage quit. I would be perfectly happy if they removed the blasted thing.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    A second tornado and I think I'd rage quit. I would be perfectly happy if they removed the blasted thing.
    I'd need at least 80 more troop space and 1 more minute for raids to not quit if they happen to introduce a second tornado trap.

I wouldn’t mind an army camp upgrade in the next update. Im at max offensive strength minus some king levels.. and if I try to hit a fully maxed th13, I can 3 star maybe 1/10.. and that’s a generous 10%.

Forum Veteran
    I agree with the OP about the camps

I’d rather get all the new troops levels and keep the hassle of a even larger troop bar.

I also think there will be now camp level in the June Update.
    To counter this additional troop space,I suspect they will also add new level to Archer Tower and Cannon with a bit of nerf to level 18 AT and Cannon, like nerfing DPS of level 18 by 2 or 3 and adding level 19 which +6/7 DPS to that of level 18.Hence a overall dps increase of 4/5 on AT.
    I just hope they don't increase HP of buildings by too much that it would take an extra hit for Queen/wiz/loon/baby as time fail problem at TH13 is real.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Centennial Club
    id much prefer a buff to warden aura (since there is none currently) for lvl 40-50 than army spaces, but then again i really like warden so it might be a personal bias i want

Forum Veteran
    I'd like to get more 20 troop at th13
    Generally speaking as casual

But ... I don't like watching ESL/league to be 3 star contest

As casual ... It's good
    For competition ... I don't think so

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I also think there will be now camp level in the June Update.
    To counter this additional troop space,I suspect they will also add new level to Archer Tower and Cannon with a bit of nerf to level 18 AT and Cannon, like nerfing DPS of level 18 by 2 or 3 and adding level 19 which +6/7 DPS to that of level 18.Hence a overall dps increase of 4/5 on AT.
    I just hope they don't increase HP of buildings by too much that it would take an extra hit for Queen/wiz/loon/baby as time fail problem at TH13 is real.

If they simply unlock all the walls, we will need more troops, because it will be harder with currents troops to break all walls if they are maxed....That's why I think they don't need to add anything to defense, simply unlock all walls and allow to up army camps