Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An MCU Fan #29LY9YJPU TH9below CW. Solid War Log. CWL for all THs w/out heroes/spells

An MCU Fan #29LY9YJPU TH9below CW. Solid War Log. CWL for all THs w/out heroes/spells

"An MCU Fan" #29LY9YJPU Level 6

https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...Y9YJPU/summary

Possible deal breakers:
    -Discord is required
    -You will need an original anti 3 star war base for every account.

Before reading ahead, check out our war log. We take war very seriously and if you don't excel in Clan Wars with 3 star attack strategies then this might not be the clan for you. If you aren't good with attacks but are eager to learn then give us a chance. I have plenty of bases up to TH9 level for you to practice on as well as years of experience playing the game at many different TH levels simultaneously.

I have a clan with 14-17 of my TH3-9 accounts at any given time. It's especially active is when I bring my main (TH11) account to fill ccs for clan war. This clan is 47-1-3. I'm grinding it up to a higher level which is why I'm looking to recruit more accounts for bigger wars. The rules are very relaxed as I rely on players' common sense and do not micromanage (except for CWL when I assign targets strictly). I am an experienced player who always aims for 100% destruction in clan wars as displayed by the war log. Most members get elder immediately so they can invite themselves to provide their own troops. You will be able to request as many of any TH9 troops you like for farming or defense without worrying about your donation ratio at all.

We are accepting all TH7s and under as well as TH8s with at least 1 maxed army. The only TH9s we will put in war are offensively engineered (not just low level defenses) or nearly maxed (20/20 hero minimum).

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DONATION ACCOUNT then you are still welcome to join just keep in mind that most of the time you will receive troops from a maxed TH9. There will be times when a Co-leader can fill with higher level troops for war but I wouldn't expect to get those higher level troops all of the time.

What is expected from you:

• Have a decent original anti 3 star war base and at least 2 solid 3 star attack strategies that you can use in war. Winning our wars is our highest priority.
    • Either provide troops for your own accounts or settle for troops from maxed TH9s while occasionally getting higher level troops for war.
    • Almost always go for 3 stars. Experienced players can think of the exceptions. Often the map gets cleared very quickly so I am fine with scout/loot attacks if there aren't any bases that you can 3 star or a scout helps the clan.
    • Flag your base if you are cooking a base specific army. Only flag one base at a time.
    • Don't attack someone else's flagged base unless you know it's been flagged for over 2 hours without a note saying when they plan to attack.
    • No complaining. It's a relatively inactive clan with just one leader. I am open to promoting other players if they prove to be mature and show decent knowledge of 3 star attack strategy and CW/CWL strategy.
    • NO TRASH TALKING OPPONENTS. I find trash talking discourteous and will not tolerate it in any circumstance, even if the opponent clan trash talks us.

What you can expect:

• Freedom to request as many troops as you like with no worry at all about being hassled for a low donation ratio. Just keep in mind that a maxed TH9 has to be able to fill the request or you won't get anything (unless its for war).
    • Freedom to pick your own targets often including scout/loot attacks.
    • Immediate promotion to elder for those who have higher level accounts because that's the best way to allow easy access to those troops.
    • 3 clan wars a week.
    • CWL for no heroes or spell factory.
    • Occasional clan mail giving strategy for war if it is a difficult war which is rarely necessary.
    • Winning a high percentage of our wars (Currently higher than 90%). We win most wars very easily.

DO NOT EXPECT THE FOLLOWING (for now):

• Active clan chat.
    • Censored clan chat.
    • Maxed troops for farming or defense.
    • Siege machines.
    • Constant troop donations though requests shouldn't last more than a couple hours, especially when I'm logged on.
    • Tolerance of complaining. Everything we do is for a reason for the most part. If you see a flaw then I encourage you to ask questions politely but do it courteously.

Worthy of a warning:

-Poor 3 star attempts in war.
    -Requesting "Max" troops. You can say you want "maxed troops" just understand they will be maxed for a TH9 unless it's for war in which case you should specify that in the request.
    -Trash talking. Because of recent events leading to drama with other clans, we will not tolerate any trash talking at all.

Interested? Join our discord by friend requesting one of the following Co-leaders: Killebrew#2804, Colton#2209, or join directly https://discord.gg/xARJ66

There you will find our Clan Rules document which could answer some of your questions.
    Last edited by WeaponXCOC; August 5th, 2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: updating outdated details

Sign me up

nice dig. see you soon.

Bump. I don't really expect people to join but having more accounts for bigger wars would be nice.

Bump it like it's white.

Bump. Got yet another 100% win. join the carnage.

Come git ur easy war loot and stars. Yerp!

daily bump.

Bump it again.

I bump it again