Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I want to show our clan performance in clan games

Fresh Spawn

I want to show our clan performance in clan games

We all did 1 lakh 5k this season I want to attach that picture in thread but I don't know how to do so . According to Michelms cg performance standing we r 2nd clan in the world to do so

no idea what 1 lakh 5k means (besides lakh being a currency and we don't do anything with currency in clan games) ... and what 'standing' is this? I'm assuming this is something about accumulated points in clan games... If it means your clan scored 105.000 medals/points in clan games... one of our clans ended higher (and not for the first time)... and I'm sure that full clans (this one wasn't full) are way higher in totals, since people are asking for 150k clan games or higher...

But for attaching something, check this:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    First, if you haven't already, create an account on Imgur. Once you do, here are the step by steps:

1. In the upper right hand corner, click on your Account name and a drop down menu will appear. Select the option that says "Image"

2. This will bring up your Image Gallery. If you have nothing added yet the gallery will be blank. Click the "Add Image" button highlighted in the screenshot.

3. This will bring the Image Uploader up. Click the "Browse" button.

4. Look for the image you want to upload from your computer. Click on it, then select the Open button in the lower right. This will upload the image to your Gallery.

5. Once the image is uploaded to your Gallery, click on it and you'll see a bunch of options on the right. Look for "BBCode (message boards and forums). Click the Copy button. That will copy the link to your clipboard.

6. Come back to the forums, and paste the copied link. It will look something like this:
      [ img]https://i.imgur.com/4upkSGt.png[/img ]
    7. Hit Post and the image should show up like this

Last edited by JusMe; May 29th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    no idea what 1 lakh 5k means ... and what 'standing' is this?

But for attaching something, check this:
    1 lakh = 100,000 in the Indian numbering system.

So I think OP is saying they think they are the 2nd clan in the world to ever score 105k points. Which of course is in no way probable.

1) That thread, stated by Michelm is very old (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...n-Games-Points) , few responded for one season and one season only.

2) I know of clans that easily surpass 100,000 (1 lakh) easily each and every season. Know of at least one clan to obtain maximum score, 50 players each reaching maximum points.

Not trying to take away from your accomplishment. 105k is a good showing, you should be proud, but it is not anywhere near a world record.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    So I think OP is saying they think they are the 2nd clan in the world to ever score 105k points. Which of course is in no way probable.
    Agreed. It only takes 25 members to reach 100,00 Clan Game points. Since Clan Games are a team event and the game doesn't provide a leaderboard, I don't bother recording our total score. However, I do record individual performance and we have 25 or more players reach the max points pretty regularly without no pressure to contribute at all. If we're over 100,000 Clan Game points with a lackadaisical attitude about it, there's no way there aren't clans that score much, much higher.

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Pro Member
    No way your clan is 2nd to hit 105k we did like 115k last season and im preety sure there are lot of clan that hit 100k constantly
    Anyways 105k is impressive
    Last edited by RH69; May 30th, 2020 at 08:38 AM.

Is it just me or 105k doesn't seem that impressive?

The highs have been pushed even higher since the beginning due to the introduction of bonus rewards for capping your personal points.

Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!