Thread: Materials disappearing if you purchase them with diamonds?

Fresh Spawn

Materials disappearing if you purchase them with diamonds?

Sorry, I have no idea how to search for this.... I had 6 planks out of the 12 I needed for next upgrade. I purchased the rest and saw the green tick under the planks. When I checked my barn, I had no planks at all. Restarted game, but still no planks, yet the green tick is still there. Why this bothers me is because I have bought them so I can trade them. There were some issues, I messed up, but wanted to deliver the promised materials... but I don't understand why this works the way it does.

So what happens if I collect a plank after this? I'll have 1 in the barn? And if I upgrade i still have 1 or will have 0? I don't understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Sorry, I have no idea how to search for this.... I had 6 planks out of the 12 I needed for next upgrade. I purchased the rest and saw the green tick under the planks. When I checked my barn, I had no planks at all. Restarted game, but still no planks, yet the green tick is still there. Why this bothers me is because I have bought them so I can trade them. There were some issues, I messed up, but wanted to deliver the promised materials... but I don't understand why this works the way it does.

So what happens if I collect a plank after this? I'll have 1 in the barn? And if I upgrade i still have 1 or will have 0? I don't understand...
    you have credit for completing the planks portion of your barn upgrade without needing to store them. Any new planks you collect will still accumulate

some of us do this on purpose to free up barn space.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Up-Barn-Space
    Last edited by WussyPuss; May 29th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    you have credit for completing the planks portion of your barn upgrade without needing to store them. Any new planks you collect will still accumulate
    Thank you for the answer.