Thread: Th11 looking for a lv 10+ clan

Fresh Spawn

Th11 looking for a lv 10+ clan

Hii , I need a new clan , preferably a lv10+ . I also have 3-4 of my friends who are th9,th10. We want to be in wars , and we are active donators as well.

Banned
    Hi Guys. We are looking for more TH 10 to 13 active members who will stay in our clan.

Our clan : S.H.E.I.L.D.S (#RVPJL002)

Level 10 clan perks
    Currently with 118k Clan games points
    Have atleast 40 active members
    Gold II in CWL we are aiming to climb high this season.
    Very good troops donation
    Talkative clan chat
    Friendly Members
    International Clan (English only)
    We war back to back
    Relaxed clan settings for everyone.
    Respect each members
    Rules : Use both attacks in war. Do clan games and enjoy the game

If you decided to join us, leave a message in here if the clan is full so I can have a spot for you. My game name is Gojira going TH 12 50/50/20 hero . Thanks chief 🐳

We are a level 13 clan at crystal 3 war league. We would love to have you guys on our side. We have great donations and war organisation. You can try out with us if it works well with you.
    Clan name eMo
    Clan tag #PQL08CYJ

Pro Member
    Somewhere baking cakes and binge watching Netflix during quarantine
    Hi there! Welcome to Arrow/Faith 3-7! We're an active war clan that wars back to back and always maxes in clan games.

What you will gain from being in the clan:
    ⫸Step by step walk-throughs on how to perfect different attacks.
    ⫸Advice on the best troop combinations for regular attacks and war attacks.
    ⫸The correct troops you need donated to you whenever you need them.
    ⫸Great conversations with other players to get to know them better and make personal connections. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!
    ⫸Being a part of a family! Yes we are a clan of players from around the world, but we're also a family who supports one another and helps each other grow! We are always in need of new members and we would love for you to join!

Requirements:
    ☬Must be town hall 8 and above.
    ☬Finish the war in your previous clan. No players with war timers will be accepted.
    ☬Must speak English. It just makes communication easier!
    ☬Members can be any age. We accept kids and adults.
    ☬Must be active and non-rushed.
    ☬Our clan is based in the United States, but any player from any country is welcome!

Clan Rules:
    ☬No profanity is allowed due to the fact that we do have minors in the clan.
    ☬Donating is not required, but we strongly encourage that all members donate. It makes us more active and shows that we support our members!
    ☬It is encouraged that members be active on clan chat, but not required.
    ☬Members must make both war attacks and always follow the war strategy.
    ☬Always read your clan mail! This is where important messages are sent out and where the war strategy is given.
    ☬Be respectful to other members and respect all troop requests.
    ☬No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal, active members who are here to stay.
    ☬Lastly...be friendly, active, and mature!

How can I become an elder or co-leader?
    ⫸How to become elder:
    1) Be active on the game and in the chat.
    2) Must be in the clan for at least a month.
    3) Make all war attacks and follow the war strategy.
    4) Participate in clan games.
    5) Use discord. We have our own server.
    6) Donate. Donate. Donate.

⫸How to become co-leader:
    1) Recruit members to join our clan. As we all know, players sometimes come and go so we are always looking for players to join our clan.
    2) Be active on the game and in the chat.
    3) Donate regularly.
    4) Answer questions that members may have if the leader is not on.
    5) Participate in clan games.
    6) Use discord.
    7) Must have been in the clan for at least 2 months.
    8) Make all war attacks and follow the war strategy.

How can I apply?
    ⫸You may apply to join our clan on the game by searching for our clan tag #28Y08Y909.
    ⫸You can also send me a pm telling me a little bit about yourself, state your player tag, and I can invite you.

Hope to see you soon!

Clan Information:
    * Clan Name : Desi Boys
    * Clan tag : #RVPRVV2G
    * Clan Link: https://clashofclans.com/clans/search/#clanTag=RVPRVV2G
    * Clan Location : India (Open to International players too)
    * Clan Level : 12
    * Clan wars league : Gold 3
    Join for Upcoming clan wars, Stay if you like further!

Reforming lvl 12 clan, Looking for Core members! We'll be happy to have

Quote Originally Posted by Sanath98 View Post
    Hii , I need a new clan , preferably a lv10+ . I also have 3-4 of my friends who are th9,th10. We want to be in wars , and we are active donators as well.
    RIVERBEARS(Lv17)-The Bear Family
    Welcome to Riverbears!

We basically started as a group of Mums and Dads playing this game with our kids,♥♥but after we were hooked our kids left to play Fortnite! We're a mature friendly clan now recruiting mature active players. So if you're sick of annoying young members and guys who are not active in wars come see us.

We're an active Level 17, Masters III clan who wars twice a week, max's clan games and works together as a team to grow both individually and as a clan. While we started as a US clan, we are now a great mix of International and US members and a few Australians to take care of the 'night' shift.♥♥So we welcome all countries.

We're looking for like-minded, active, friendly and mature team players of TH9s-13s. Is that you?

This is what we offer:

Mature friendly game-play.
    Super-active clan without being hardcore.
    Guidance and help from experienced players.
    We'll donate any max level troops (including siege troops).

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG) & Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO)

About Bregan D'aerth:

20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    417 war wins
    Currently ranked 9,823rd in the world and 536th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    15th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    289 war wins
    Currently ranked 28,983rd the world, 2,030th in the US

About Gizzarchads:
    6th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    21 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels - TH 11 will sometimes get left of wars in Bregan. So if you are TH11 and want the chance to war non-stop I recommend Fear Boners instead.

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH10 or TH9 with 60 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads requirements: TH9 or higher with minimum 15 combined hero levels
    Join there, and we'll graduate you to Fear Boners when you're ready for the higher competition level.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, all of my 12s, and a few of the stronger 11s. No new 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

My clan is lvl 16 and CWL crystal 1. KSTPeeps!
    Please give us a look