Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to submit complaint

How to submit complaint

Hello,

I am just wondering if there is a contact or form that I can use to submit a formal complaint?
    Last edited by milena23; May 29th, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

If it's about customer service, the people you're complaining about are the same people you're complaining to. So forget it.

If it's about the game, you can rant here in "General Discussion", or disguise your complaint as a "feature request" as many do.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by milena23 View Post
    Hello,

I am just wondering if there is a contact or form that I can use to submit a formal complaint?
    I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy.

As a forum moderator, I can see the original post that you made, detailing the reasons for your unhappiness.

I can confirm that Tom - and Greg - do buy items from an RSS occasionally. That is not done instantly, and can be helpful on occasions. One example is where a newer player has filled up their stand with items that simply don't sell. If Tom or Greg buy one box it means the stand can be used again, rather than being totally blocked.

I often leave one box full of red hats, knowing that one of "the boys" will eventually pay full price for them! (I wonder what they do with them all?)

As a part of that, they will also buy expansion materials occasionally, if they have been left on an RSS. If you want to avoid that, liaise with members of your hood to arrange a sale directly to them, or advertise the items so other farmers can buy them.

I hope this clarifies the position. Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to discuss this further.

Thank you

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!