Page 202 of 205 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2050

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Account Problem

my ex husband hacked my pc and had to get rid of my accounts, hence the one associated with my game. i have changed it thru help and support but its causing some minor problems. i need it changed across the board. this is no fault of my own. with this new account my ex doesnt have it. now the game states i have two account and i cant properly log in. help me ..please. my whole pc has been at a loss for four days now.

Quote Originally Posted by theresaleigh View Post
    my ex husband hacked my pc and had to get rid of my accounts, hence the one associated with my game. i have changed it thru help and support but its causing some minor problems. i need it changed across the board. this is no fault of my own. with this new account my ex doesnt have it.
    Snip
    my whole pc has been at a loss for four days now.
    Clash of clans is not build to be played on pc. Use supported devices.

now the game states i have two account and i cant properly log in. help me ..please.
    What is the problem?

Please return my lost account please I have done very hard work on that account.

Dear John Pa
    My account name [Removed By Moderator] is lost
    actually it was connected to google play games and my I'd removed from my phone .I have created my account in 2013/2014 I am not clear about month it was may be(May/June/July) I have last used my this accountvon (24 May 2020) and I am confirm about that last time I used my account on device name Samsung Galaxy Core 2. The previous name of the account is [Removed By Moderator] I have changed it on 24 May 2020. Please help me to get it as soon as possible I have done very hard work to reach at th11 If you are not able return my account then I think I will not able to play this game more. Sir this my request please return my account.
    Please help me to get it players details below.
    Player Name - [Removed By Moderator]
    Player tag- [Removed By Moderator]
    XP level - 156
    Clan Name - ..Clash On...
    Clan level - 10

Hope you understand my problem.
    I will give any information about player.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 27th, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

Welcome to the forum.
    The ingame support does not work on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekilleraditya9451 View Post
    actually it was connected to google play games and my I'd removed from my phone.
    Do you mean you have deleted the whole gplay games id or just removed the gplay account from the device?
    In "just removed from device" case:
    Load you gplay account on the device and you should be able to get back into your village.

In "deleted gplay games id" case:
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Need help :(

So basically what happen is i was trying to recover my old hacked account that was th12 which has been unlinked from sc id too and i used my th10 account to contact the support and i answered everything they asked after it i got a message that my account got banned due to phishing account attempts permanently idk whats the reason everything was true but i think i didn't mention all devices that i used to play on them i can't contact them there is no contact us option for me try re installing too and if they still think that i was trying to claim someone else account then i can give mpre info about the hacked account!!
    I don't know what to do please help me!!

Customer Support is your way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Customer Support is your way to go.
    Where i can contact them? Customer support thing

Quote Originally Posted by ashi15ps View Post
    Where i can contact them? Customer support thing
    You can try here:
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I did but haven't got a reply yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ashi15ps View Post
    I did but haven't got a reply yet!
    You won't get an immediate reply. They deal with tens of thousands of tickets per day, and likely have reduced staff due to covid19 so I wouldn't expect to receive a reply for a few days. Just be patient. And do NOT submit multiple tickets or spam them with messages because they're more likely to close all your tickets if you do.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |