Thread: Idea for Endgame resource usage

Idea for Endgame resource usage

Hey again actually wanted to comine this idea with my warden post but it got a bit long so here I am again haha

I love the super troops the super goblins and wall breakers are just super useful and you have a use for your dark elixir once you are max.

But since I'm always sitting on full gold and elixir and have no real use for it I thought about troop skins. Or just slight changes you could buy with gold and elixir.

Nothing to fancy to insure that it's still clear what troops are used just a slide change for example that the lava from the lava hound glows a but more or lava is pouring down his wings.

Or just a little gold touch the possibilities are pretty much endless imo.

You could split these cosmetic upgrades into gold and elixir so every resource in the game has a usage eventhough your village is max.

And even if someone unlocks all troops skins you could always add more like a stage 1 skin stage 2 and so on.

But I don't know how much work it is to do something like this.

What would be your idea for a cosmetic troop change ?

Troop skin won't be a good idea since
    (1) currently the appearance of troops change every level they are upgraded too
    (2)see the size of troops and size of heroes .

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Skin was probably the wrong word. I thought about small changes to the troop appearance like in CR for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    What if it is a new design that could be bought at level 8 for example and is slightly varied amongst new levels like the level 9 barb with a skin might have another mini addition.

And yes, it could be difficult, heroís have their levels on their head so it is easy to distinguish, though troops donít.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintersuuun View Post
    Skin was probably the wrong word. I thought about small changes to the troop appearance like in CR for example.
    Yes but in CR their troop level is on their head and is easy to diminish from other levels and everybody knows troops with the gold have to be maxed level 13. Also troops in CR donít change based on their level like in coc. Every level is basically a new skin already, why change it?
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; May 29th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.

I think I've seen something similar before. The problem is that the "skin" of the troop can help an attacker determine their level if they're coming out of the cc, and this can actually have an impact on the raid.