Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recover Clan

Recover Clan

Have a great day!

In my case I am in a Level 12 clan and the leader in our clan is already over the 90 days inactivity and also the elder. There is no co leader and the 1 elder is also inactive over the 90 days being set. I am just a member of our clan and I was not promoted. I am just the only one who is active. In our clan there is only 3 people. Me, the inactive leader, and the inactive elder.

And I really loved to stay in the clan because I am the only one who remains active until today. I am one the players who is already a member of the clan since the clan was created and started.

My account name is NEMO<3 and my player tag is #2QRVJLLCP.

I am looking foward that you will help me to recover my almamater clan.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Nobody here can possibly do anything to help. This is a player discussion forum, not a support forum.

Only in-game support could possibly do anything - and they won't. If the leader is inactive, and there are no active co-leaders or elders, then there is nobody leadership could pass to.

Quote Originally Posted by BambaMaster View Post
    Have a great day!

In my case I am in a Level 12 clan and the leader in our clan is already over the 90 days inactivity and also the elder. There is no co leader and the 1 elder is also inactive over the 90 days being set. I am just a member of our clan and I was not promoted. I am just the only one who is active. In our clan there is only 3 people. Me, the inactive leader, and the inactive elder.

And I really loved to stay in the clan because I am the only one who remains active until today. I am one the players who is already a member of the clan since the clan was created and started.

My account name is NEMO<3 and my player tag is #2QRVJLLCP.

I am looking foward that you will help me to recover my almamater clan.
    Not sure what you are talking about. You are a co, and the others have at least donated troops this season. So they have logged on. Nothing you have said here see.s to be true.

Why stay there? It is a dead clan...

Make A Wish
    Can’t believe you stayed In a Clan with only 2 Other Members - No Wars, No CWL, No Chance of Clan Games. Still, Your Decision but I’d be looking elsewhere.
    You also can’t Recover something you haven’t Lost.
    Last edited by PabloB; May 29th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.

Centennial Club
    Why stay in a dead clan? Even if you are co (like someone said above) if the leader is still logging on and donating, it may be awhile before they completely stop logging in. Then the 90 day wait, and then trying to rebuild. I’d go and join another clan and work my way back up to co. Or if you want to be leader that bad, start your own clan.