Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem in killing the cc troops

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    City larkana province sindh country Pakistan
    Posts
    101

    Problem in killing the cc troops

    After the update some time its really difficult to kill cc troops because over troops or not attacking them instead of attacking on cc troops they attack on near by building or walls i just was watching my friend attack in war where queen did nog attack the elctro dragon that was on his head instead of it she was attacking the wall same happend with me too where my wizard was attacking the walls and did not attack the loons that was on there head and that time i use my max lvl freez spell to freez the loons so my wizard can get some time but they idiots were busy attacking the wall.
    What is going on????
    Am i Nd my friend are the only one facing the problem???

  2. #2
    I've noticed that heroes & troops will not switch to enemy cc troops until the target they are attacking is destroyed.
    So, if your aq is shooting a wall and the edragon gets in range, she will continue to attack the wall until it is destroyed, then switch to the edragon.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA United States
    Posts
    206
    I have had the same issue, and so has a few of my clan members. I have been loading more freeze and rage, especially if I’m doing a queen walk.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Killpill765 View Post
    After the update some time its really difficult to kill cc troops because over troops or not attacking them instead of attacking on cc troops they attack on near by building or walls i just was watching my friend attack in war where queen did nog attack the elctro dragon that was on his head instead of it she was attacking the wall same happend with me too where my wizard was attacking the walls and did not attack the loons that was on there head and that time i use my max lvl freez spell to freez the loons so my wizard can get some time but they idiots were busy attacking the wall.
    What is going on????
    Am i Nd my friend are the only one facing the problem???
    You just have to make sure that you lure the troops when the queen isn't going to be shooting anything else with high hitpoints.

    I have 16 legends attacks per day, and while some CC combinations can be tricky, I haven't had that particular issue at all that I can remember.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA United States
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You just have to make sure that you lure the troops when the queen isn't going to be shooting anything else with high hitpoints.

    I have 16 legends attacks per day, and while some CC combinations can be tricky, I haven't had that particular issue at all that I can remember.
    I will have to make sure of that my next war on my th10. Like you I haven’t had any issue on my 13 in legends or in titans. Maybe it’s more of a lower league issue,

  6. #6
    Ill throw my thoughts on this for the Queen Walk.

    I don't know if it was intended to be that way, or its the AI's limitation?, I would argue that once an enemy troop, (be it a Hero or CC troops), once it closes-in on the queen's proximity, she gives a queuing 2~3 attacks before she switches,

    so would you agree? if some troops are already in the queen's attacking range/proximity, regardless, she must switch target immediately right?
    Last edited by maximooze007; May 29th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    I will have to make sure of that my next war on my th10. Like you I haven’t had any issue on my 13 in legends or in titans. Maybe it’s more of a lower league issue,
    That is very possible. There are fewer buildings at lower levels, so it is harder to place the queen where she won't target something that will cause this sort of issue.

  8. #8
    Senior Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    394
    Lol.. Imagine you are doing a walk and your queen is busy getting the walls broken down and an ice golem with a lava hound starts to roam over her head. Just think the ticking of time when you are having this situation.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA United States
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Lol.. Imagine you are doing a walk and your queen is busy getting the walls broken down and an ice golem with a lava hound starts to roam over her head. Just think the ticking of time when you are having this situation.
    I had it happen to me in war a few days ago, my queen was attacking something (I don’t remember what exactly) and the edrag and loon were right over her. I dropped my freeze on the cc troops, and she still didn’t touch them, I ended up only getting a 1 star to where it was an easy 3.

  10. #10
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    683
    I had not paid attention lately, but for a while I was certain I had seen (in the past) heroes would break off attacking the object they were hitting 2-3 hits after they were first damaged by the CC troop. Not that this would help with an E-drag with a lower level queen.

    I will have to go back and watch some replays.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •