Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash chronicle.

Clash chronicle.

Hey guys,did u noticed new water feature highlighted word in clash chronicle#3 video.Is it referring to addition of waterfall back in game or something to come in near future update? What could it be,may be a little hit of future update ?! Thoughts?https://ibb.co/hHZtrvY
    Last edited by Abhiyan; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:47 PM.
    Coleader of Bregan d'aerth.:#YC2CUPUV
    Interested to join,feel free to Dm me
    My Id:
    #2JP2L0P0Q

I think it refers to the 10th anniversary statue. Lol.
    TH9 | Level 287 | 1949 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 13.6m HH

Friend in Need 2.6 million | Sharing is Caring 78k | BH9 PB 4940
    Current Goals: Firefighter 4138/5000 | Anti-Artillery 574/2000|Scattershot 1/40
    Player Tag #CVL802G

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    From the context, obviously the waterfall.

It is talking about something newly in the game, and people's reactions, not something to come.

Whatever it is, I just love the waterfall. I am glad to have it beside my village.

I think Clash chronicle hint to new water feature & "Swimmingly" comment of darian is some how related to june update.Darian said that they have a purpose behind adding new things,what could be the purpose of waterfall?
    Coleader of Bregan d'aerth.:#YC2CUPUV
    Interested to join,feel free to Dm me
    My Id:
    #2JP2L0P0Q

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhiyan View Post
    I think Clash chronicle hint to new water feature & "Swimmingly" comment of darian is some how related to june update.Darian said that they have a purpose behind adding new things,what could be the purpose of waterfall?
    Y'all need to stop reading into my "swimmingly" comment. It's a normal expression. Geez. It means things are going smoothly.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Y'all need to stop reading into my "swimmingly" comment. It's a normal expression. Geez. It means things are going smoothly.
    Hmm, "smooth" what could that mean though? A new siege that smooths a path for troops to follow behind? That's too similar to the wrecker so maybe a new troop? A superbowler with smooth ba..er rocks that roll farther?
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:47 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Hmm, "smooth" what could that mean though? A new siege that smooths a path for troops to follow behind? That's too similar to the wrecker so maybe a new troop? A superbowler with smooth ba..er rocks that roll farther?
    Hmmmm. Or an valkyrie whose axe cuts buildings like a hot knife butter?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Hmmmm. Or an valkyrie whose axe cuts buildings like a hot knife butter?
    Someone has got to cut that butter for those pancakes that archer is cooking.

Centennial Club
    It's a new builder base hero! The master builder has finally completed his newest creation, a road roller. It will just roll right over buildings and walls, smashing everything to tiny bit and leaving a SMOOTH path for your troops.