Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth it to drop down from titans to gold to get the unbreakable achievement? And to also finish the upgrades on my base? I have to level all my defenses just one more level, and I have a few levels of hero left.

You get better loot in Titan as compare to Gold. I would say finish all upgrades in Titan, then when you are maxed drop down to Silver-Bronze to complete the Unbreakable challenge, it's gonna look a lot more better in your profile to complete all achievements when you are maxed rather than not, so it is worth it to drop.

Trainee
    Well,, I hope you are having a good day Deathlily,

As for your post, I have personally been in titan a few times myself. As long as you are bringing a fully stacked army, you should have a fair time getting all sorts of loot with the star bonus, loot bonus, and highly profitable pushing bases. You can get gold for your defenses and dark for your heroes, However you will have to drop for the unbreakable acheivement. This requires you to win as many defenses as possible, and people in Titan usually come with full armys or are pushing on their way to legends, you will not win many defenses there

Id suggest going to as low as you can go after maxing out or very close to, as the unbreakable achievemnt is not something you need to be actively playing the game for

Forum Veteran
    For me personally. .. it's not worth
    Several th13 .... Unbreakable is one of achievement I've no interest to do ....

I'm coming from multi account th13 ... Single player has different opinion for sure

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    Is it really worth it to drop down from titans to gold to get the unbreakable achievement? And to also finish the upgrades on my base? I have to level all my defenses just one more level, and I have a few levels of hero left.
    Not worth it if you achieved it in an unnatural way.

I'm getting lots of trophy drops on me in Crystals, but atleast that's really where I'm playing at.

It's really not that hard to do. Spend 1 or 1 and a half seasons dropping down to silver 3 twice a day, maybe thrice, and you're done.

Is it worth it? Depends on how you define "worth". Why do you want this achievement? Gems? To satisfy your completionist ocd? Just to do it? Some other reason?
    Your reason for doing it will tell you if it's worth doing or not.

I did it a long time ago when th11 was top th, b/c one of my goals is to complete all achievements, of which I still have 3 left to do: the donating spells one, season points one, and destroying scattershots one.

Unbreakable is only worth it if you are maxed and have nothing better to do. You will need to dip way below gold to complete it. Forget about farming, your daily clash routine will be to constantly remove your shield, logout and keep dropping your trophies to 500 or below as you accumulate them in defenses. Depending on how active you are at repeating this cycle, you can complete this anywhere from 1 week to a month.

Is it worth it? Depends on how you define "worth". Why do you want this achievement? Gems? To satisfy your completionist ocd? Just to do it? Some other reason?
    Your reason for doing it will tell you if it's worth doing or not.

I want to do it to finish all of my achievements, I have a few left, pretty much the same ones as you listed with a few more.

It is one path that will lead to your destination. Play the game the way you find to be the most fun.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

One of my clanmates who is in th 12 has been sitting in gold league 1 to crystal 3 for more than 2 years, he has got 800 defenses won already. And according to him it works, but he wasnt roaming in the gold league just for the unbreakable mission, rather he was farming got his th 11 maxed and now doing the th 12.