Thread: Feeding pets yields zero rewards

Feeding pets yields zero rewards

odd...happened to me once or twice before. in my lvl157, i have all the pets/animals. feed them at once...and just now i got zero rewards (no tools, no expansion) just the exp. points.

is there a reason for this. i have seen very often one group of pet types don't yield a reward, but all of them?

Oh, WOW that is what that Shift key is for. Capital letters, now I know.

/bzooty

Make sure you have space in your barn. If you’re barn is completely full, you won’t receive any supplies or tools from the pets, just the XP. It does happen, though, that by waking up a group of pets you don’t get supplies. This happens to me occasionally, usually with the donkeys. Maybe because they’re fed every hour instead of every six?

The same happens when wheating while stacking.

If your barn is at or over its capacity, then you will not receive drop items when you reach your magic number, whether from harvesting crops from fields/bushes/trees, or from feeding animals, whether farm animals/pets/wildlife.

One needs to be extra careful when using Rose. In case you usually count on that the bacon/milk used to feed pets will make enough room to your barn for drop items. But if the bacon/milk comes from Rose's storage (not barn), you might end up getting no rewards.

Don't think so, as I rarely max out, but will double check next time. In fact, i will let myself max out and try.
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    One needs to be extra careful when using Rose. In case you usually count on that the bacon/milk used to feed pets will make enough room to your barn for drop items. But if the bacon/milk comes from Rose's storage (not barn), you might end up getting no rewards.

Definitely not the case, as I have pretty left bacon, and tertiary crops to Rose mostly always (redundant, yes redundant).

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post

Interesting...as most recent occurred during blossom which gave us wheat tasks. Might try that to troubleshoot my curiosity. Thx all 4 replies.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    The same happens when wheating while stacking.