Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing interesting in the game, anyone else ? Longterm C1 CWL player

Forum Veteran
    You should try other strat as you mentioned
    Queen walk hybrid is strong
    Sui Lalo is strong
    Queen walk hog is strong etc etc etc ........
    Basically any strat at th13 with max heroes and troop have a shot for 3*

The key is base reading ... And good funnel
    Legend offer good practice with limited time how we can react
    Friendly war is good for testing new strat

If you want to enjoy other strat ... Use it exclusively for a couple weeks ...

If you trap yourself in the box of one or two strat ... Then it gonna die really fast

The game is about progress
    Once you maxed ... Start progress your skill

Not sure what’s the hate or panic about RING bases, I feel quite the opposite than OP. I’m generally ecstatic whenever I see a ring base in either LL, CWL Or regular wars. They are much easier to funnel in general, and plan for especially in wars. Almost always a guaranteed 2 stars to higher than normal chances to 3 star. To me they pose much less a challenge than those anti-3 star offset bases.

And I only consider myself a slightly above average attacker as i don't see myself as CWL Champ1 caliber like you already are. didn't quite imagine champ1 players would find ring bases an issue to deal with.
    Last edited by pppla; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:39 AM.

TL;DR - I spam Yetis on every base and can't 3 star while ppl who plan their attacks can.

Millennial Club
    Always need to have an Objective to Maintain the Interest. I’m close to being Maxed Again so I’ll be looking at Different Attack Strategies

oh gosh, OP, you're living through a low phase,
    usually happens, when the game changes on you - and it has !
    By now the new defences and raised hp of miscellaneous buildings are making an impact. Strategies that worked before now have less good results. At the same time players are adapting their bases, implementing the changes to the game in their base design, making attacking challenging again.
    All you have to do is adapt, that is all.
    Yes, attacking is more fun than defending, I agree on that. But do not say it is becoming boring, just because your old attacking habits aren't pulling through anymore. Change is exactly what keeps the game from becoming boring !
    Do not confuse exasperation with boredom. Yes, seeing the enemy clan walk through your war bases while your attacks can't cut it as they used to, is frustrating. We've all lived through similar clash situations.
    Again: Adapt your game and you will be fine once more. See it as a challenge, try out something new!

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:36 AM.
    near max TH13 ... lvl 234 ... 70 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

If they got a titan league out I think that would make it interesting for those in C1, and those in C2 and C3 would have more of a chance, as those that are normally in C1 wouldnt be farming second (or third) clans up and making it hard for the proper placed C3 clans

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    If they got a titan league out I think that would make it interesting for those in C1, and those in C2 and C3 would have more of a chance, as those that are normally in C1 wouldnt be farming second (or third) clans up and making it hard for the proper placed C3 clans
    I don't know if he means crystal 1 or champions 1. But yes titan league will be boon to everyone in champions league.

It is Champ1 league yes. I dont think clans with max TH13s can get into Crystal1 even if they try hard.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I saw a similar thread that discusses these points, especially 3* rates. The difference between "pro" and "non-pro" players is increasing with the advantage being there for pro players. In the past I would say it was possible to achieve "pro" results with simple strategies in 60-80% of the time, if attack was performed well. Im not talking about blindly laying down troops in a line without considering defense positions, heroes positions, cc, sin gle vs multi infernos, ignoring TH bomb, timing of warden ability, positioning of RC deployment for backend portion of the base etc.

It was possible to be competitive and beat anyone with a bit of luck. Nowadays, the success rate with simple strategies is down significantly, Id say probably half of what it was a year or two ago.

It makes it so "casual" clans can never beat a better clan, no matter how lucky you get. Im sure pro clans are happy with this, but it takes all the enjoyment out of the game for those on the other end in such matches.

I think the gap between the top of C1 and the bottom of C1 is to big and it comes down to luck of who you pool when it comes to qualifying for world (finishing top 4). I think roughly a pool of about 200 clans in titans would be good and you’ll mainly have the best all fighting each other

Quote Originally Posted by ClashingOutOfControl View Post
    It is Champ1 league yes. I dont think clans with max TH13s can get into Crystal1 even if they try hard.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I saw a similar thread that discusses these points, especially 3* rates. The difference between "pro" and "non-pro" players is increasing with the advantage being there for pro players. In the past I would say it was possible to achieve "pro" results with simple strategies in 60-80% of the time, if attack was performed well. Im not talking about blindly laying down troops in a line without considering defense positions, heroes positions, cc, sin gle vs multi infernos, ignoring TH bomb, timing of warden ability, positioning of RC deployment for backend portion of the base etc.

It was possible to be competitive and beat anyone with a bit of luck. Nowadays, the success rate with simple strategies is down significantly, Id say probably half of what it was a year or two ago.

It makes it so "casual" clans can never beat a better clan, no matter how lucky you get. Im sure pro clans are happy with this, but it takes all the enjoyment out of the game for those on the other end in such matches.
    Seriously? I was getting fed up with the casual 3 star attacks. Made denfesnse pointless and the game boring. Kept seeing same attacks and the game became monotonous.

So just curious, why should a clan win if they are clearly less skilled than the other clan? For the enjoyment of the game?