Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: QOL Plead

Centennial Club

QOL Plead

Please Please Please can you make the simple fix to have heroes and CC remember to stay asleep after upgrading. I stopped using gems out of protest because I have wasted so many just healing heroes because I forgot to reset them to sleep after an upgrade and I had just recently been attacked. Seems like such a simple fix that could be really helpful for everyone.
    Last edited by GreatGrandWarden; May 29th, 2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Please Please Please can you make the simple fix to have heroes and CC remember to stay asleep after upgrading. I stopped using gems out of protest because I have wasted so many just healing heroes because I forgot to reset them to guard after an upgrade and I had just recently been attacked. Seems like such a simple fix that could be really helpful for everyone.
    I'm sure if you type up the code real quick for the simple fix they will just throw it in the game.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I'm sure if you type up the code real quick for the simple fix they will just throw it in the game.
    I'm a programmer, so I absolutely would. Unfortunately Clash of Clans is not open source software so I would probably need to quit my job and get hired by Supercell in order to do that. It might be easier for them to just fix it themselves

Forum Legend
    This used to bother me too. Especially when you forgot all about and you log on to do a war attack and your Royal Champ had been knocked out 5 minutes ago.

I too agree this would be a nice QOL change, but I'm not sure I'd put it it on my OMG I need this QOL change list.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    I agree with Klavious. It's not necessarily a 'must', but it would be a very nice, and I would think easy, change.

Well take it this way. What if I was someone else and just got on to do my attack, but then I started a raid and realized my heros were asleep because the new default is rest mode? That would be weird as well.

If you want to avoid having your heros knocked out on defense, just go to legends. Alternatively, you could time it so that you do your war attack in the middle of your shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Well take it this way. What if I was someone else and just got on to do my attack, but then I started a raid and realized my heros were asleep because the new default is rest mode? That would be weird as well.

If you want to avoid having your heros knocked out on defense, just go to legends. Alternatively, you could time it so that you do your war attack in the middle of your shield.
    Cancel the raid before dropping anything and wake up your heroes first. It will not be a "default rest mode" but it will only remember what the mode is before you upgraded that hero.

And your proposed solution is not valid for everyone.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 28th, 2020 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    Cancel the raid before dropping anything and wake up your heroes first. It will not be a "default rest mode" but it will only remember what the mode is before you upgraded that hero.
    You literally just solved your problem. Cancel the raid.

You literally just solved your problem. Cancel the raid.
    But did you understood the REAL problem?
    You put heroes into sleep mode, you upgrade them, then they're back to default guard mode. That's the problem, and the suggestion is to fix it.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 28th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    There isn't a "rest mode" for attacks. It only applies to defensive heroes.

And he isn't asking for a default to be changed, he is asking for the heroes to retain the mode they had before you tsarted the upgrade.

Unless he is a decent level 13, he will not be able to stay in Legends.

His request is one I wholeheartedly endorse.

There is no good reason why SC should change the mode your heroes were in before you upgrade them I have been caught out that way quite a few times with my non-legends accounts.