Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: QOL Plead

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Please Please Please can you make the simple fix to have heroes and CC remember to stay asleep after upgrading. I stopped using gems out of protest because I have wasted so many just healing heroes because I forgot to reset them to sleep after an upgrade and I had just recently been attacked. Seems like such a simple fix that could be really helpful for everyone.
    You upgrade your CC, maybe once every year, is it that big of an issue?
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    You upgrade your CC, maybe once every year, is it that big of an issue?
    It was mainly about heroes, as you say CC is infrequent enough to not be important. But if they are going to fix one, may as well do both.

I fully support this idea, I can't the number of times on my multiple accounts that I have, recently finished an upgrade and logged on to attack only to have my heroes healing and having to wait a half hour before the attack can occur. I always have my heroes on sleep mode and I find it very annoying that it switches back to guard mode whenever you upgrade. This would be a huge QoL fix for me.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

I really don't see this affecting me, but I don't know, maybe someday it will (especially when I'm about to push myself to the ladder), based on the reasons of the people who agrees with it, seems someday, same problem with occur on my playing.

So ill just be a bandwagon here,

YES

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It was mainly about heroes, as you say CC is infrequent enough to not be important. But if they are going to fix one, may as well do both.
    Exactly this. I really don't care about CC, but the same thing is happening with it so I figured I'd lump it in. Heroes are the main concern.

Fresh Spawn
    This is one of the most annoying things about this game for me. Update after update it doesnít get fixed.

Allowing you to switch modes during upgrades would also be useful, but on smaller devices there isnít much room left for another button and itís not really a solution to the problem itís a workaround.

The solution is to not to change user preferences without their input. Thatís about as bad as it gets from a user experience point of view. Especially for a premium product like COC.