Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Claiming the position of a Leader if the previous one hasn't logged on COC for 1 year

Claiming the position of a Leader if the previous one hasn't logged on COC for 1 year

I want for us to be able to take the position of a clan leader if the previous one hasn't been active for 1 year. I personally have been in a clan that now has sentimental value. The leader in that clan hasn't been active since the Builder Base update (no ship on his main base's shore) or even longer. I want to be able to rebuild the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Krneki007 View Post
    I want for us to be able to take the position of a clan leader if the previous one hasn't been active for 1 year. I personally have been in a clan that now has sentimental value. The leader in that clan hasn't been active since the Builder Base update (no ship on his main base's shore) or even longer. I want to be able to rebuild the clan.
    Your in luck, there is such a thing in place after 90 days of inactivity if you are a co or elder. I'm guessing you are neither if your posting this which would mean your out of luck taking over a clan with zero leadership. If any other members are active I would suggest moving into another more active clan or starting a new one.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    If your current Leader hasn't been on as long as you said provided they hadn't logged on at any time. Then the longest serving Co-Leader takes the reins first before the Rotation System continues down the line until the last Elder is made Leader in case those Co-Leaders/Elder are also inactive for at least 90 consecutive days.

If you're only a Member then you're out of luck as Members in a clan canNOT become Leader under any circumstances.

In that case you're best be is to either join a more active clan, or (if really want to be Leader so badly) create your own clan.

As said above, there is already a rotation system. And also as said above, if your clan sucks that much that no co-leader or elder can lead, join a new clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    As said above, there is already a rotation system. And also as said above, if your clan sucks that much that no co-leader or elder can lead, join a new clan.
    Hey, are you just farming posts? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    Hey, are you just farming posts? 
    I mean like why not? I don't have anything else to do lol.

Not cool. I've just spent a couple posts explaining the context of the post to you. Atleast put some effort into it.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Because it is against the forum rules.

Please do not do it any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Krneki007 View Post
    I hope you wont say that your'e just a "member", I'll wreck my keyboard typing a novel if I see that answer. But anyway , aside from the current system in place.. what do you propose?