Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Task timers

Task timers

Our task timers are not changing. Has anyone else noticed that?
    Last edited by Hummel; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:11 PM.

Yes, same here. The blossom tasks say 3 days.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes! Itís making me panic!

They count down when somebody has the task. Once they finish, the timer resets. Ours all start at 3 days. We had one member keep a town task for a day and it counted down to 2 days, then reset.

Fresh Spawn
    Are they going to expire 3 days after they were first taken? Or will they never expire all derby? I guess we will find out.

New Bloke/Chick
    Thatís what Iím worried about! We only have a couple of people who still need one crop task, but Iím worried the original time is still going to trump the glitch. I assume itís a glitch anyway, unless something changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bano1 View Post
    Are they going to expire 3 days after they were first taken? Or will they never expire all derby? I guess we will find out.

No, they don't expire at all if they just sit on the board.

The times of all our blossom tasks are in red. But they never counted down. Are they expired now? This is confusing. They all have 3 days 0 hrs on them.... in red.
    Last edited by Hummel; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:08 PM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    The times of all our blossom tasks are in red. But they never counted down. Are they expired now? This is confusing. They all have 3 days 0 hrs on them.... in red.
    im just guessing but I think it’s in red because there are now less than 3 days left in the derby. I believe timer on tasks appear in red whenever time left til derby end is LESS than total time allowed to complete a derby task. To me it’s a warning for u to double check and make sure u can still finish the task in time.

From reading intro to blossom derby, my understanding is task shouldn’t reset to 3D again but the 3days starts counting down once the task is first taken. Sorry, never competed in blossom derby in multimember hood before to give u any further info on whether there’s a bug or it’s safe to take those tasks now or not. I’m solo derby so since I can’t take a blossom task again, once I’m done, all I can do is trash it. If I were in ur shoes I would risk it with one blossom task, if there’s one u can finish quickly, n see what happens with the task after u take it.

Good luck with the rest of the derby!
    Last edited by QBIE; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 PM.

Ty QBIE. We are still able to use the tasks, got a lot of mileage out of them since the timer stayed at 3 hrs the whole time.