Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Voice chat with clanmates during war

Banned

Voice chat with clanmates during war

We are getting rumours about getting voice chat with clanmate in war is that true...

Can this be possible?
    Last edited by AnonSam; May 28th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

floating in the Black Forest CoC - Sphere
    Forget it, because then SuperCell would have even more to do with the litigation between offended players.

You remember why the global chat has gone?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    No idea where that rumor is coming from but it's not true. We have no plans to implement a voice chat system in our game.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

God I hope not. Theres already services out there that provide perfectly good voice chat if you want it. I dont want to feel obligated to have to use it just because its in game. Its bad enough that you can see how many people are on in your clan, and really bad that you can see specifically whos on if youre friends with that person.

Everyone dosent always need to be directly connected to everybody else. Although I do occasionally use Line app when I want to speak to my cos in private, clan chat is perfect for the majority of the time.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 797 fair play wins and counting...

This is not a dating app to bring voice chat. Why the global chat has gone?
    Because, many people have gone on a date after chatting.
    Then there have been countless threats of violence. Then many of those turn out to be someone just angry they lost an account or something similarly frustrating, but there have been instances where they actually prevented an escalation of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    No idea where that rumor is coming from but it's not true. We have no plans to implement a voice chat system in our game.
    No matter how many requests, please continue to say NO!
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139