Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I was banned for 2 days for no discernible reason

I was banned for 2 days for no discernible reason

Hi! Iím here to appeal a ban Iíve been struck with. In the description of my ban it says ďdisruptive behaviorĒ but I donít remember doing anything wrong. The worst thing I did was leave my clan to join another clan that I owned 5 years ago to commemorate it then joined back in my main clan. If this is not the reason and I actually did something bad at some point, please let me know. I have my clanís first war day starting in a few hours and donít want to inconvenience my clanmates by not being able to attack. At least I would like an explanation and at most a appeal of my ban.

Username: SquiddzYT
    Last edited by SquiddzYT; May 28th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiddzYT View Post
    In the description of my ban it says “disruptive behavior”
    Sounds like this is the discernible reason. However, this isn't Supercell Support. This is the players' forum. Not only can't any player who posts here tell you anything about what you may have done, discussing bans is an inappropriate topic for the forum. You'll need to take it up with Supercell Support.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme