Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free Hero Skins

Free Hero Skins

Hello all,
    Is there any way to get the *new* skins apart from the one which we can get through gems for free i.e without buying the gold pass, asking this because some of my friends have received free skins without buying the gold pass. They even used them in the war so I can confirm.

The only announced official method right now to get a hero skin outside of gold pass is to buy them with gems. Just checked with my mini and looks like it's still restricted to gladiator king and queen?

Are you sure they're not trolling you since there is no possible way for you to confirm whether someone has a gold pass or not beyond having the gold pass only skins?
    Last edited by Tonyla; May 28th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

I'm seriously doubting if they 'got them for free' ... which skins exactly are we talking about here?

Did they "show" you? or they just "told you?, I can't imagine in any ways possible a player can get a skin without the gold pass unless if he/they is/are really into something, something absurd. The state of the account (e.g silver/gold pass) will not be localized to a player's device (I assume this is how they did it), so how the hell your friends get the skins without purchasing the pass?
    Last edited by maximooze007; May 28th, 2020 at 10:28 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Considering even Supercell staff donít get the skins for free then I call ♥♥ on what your friends are saying...

Darian has openly said they have to buy everything in game at the same price as regular players.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hydraz20 View Post
    Hello all,
    Is there any way to get the *new* skins apart from the one which we can get through gems for free i.e without buying the gold pass, asking this because some of my friends have received free skins without buying the gold pass. They even used them in the war so I can confirm.
    There are now some of the oldest skins available for gems. These are skins that were first available via the gold pass over 1 year ago.

If it is not hose, then there is simply no way to get them other than by paying actual cash, either for the gold pass (most skins), or directly for the skin (warrior queen only so far).

One of my friend has a clockwork skin and other has the grand warden skin. Both are too poor to buy gold pass. Both said (completely different friends and we don't have any mutual friends too) that they got a popup once while simply opening the game to get it for free! And I have seen them to use in war too. Also both are in different clans so I doubt both are lying exactly. Just wanted to put it out here.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hydraz20 View Post
    One of my friend has a clockwork skin and other has the grand warden skin. Both are too poor to buy gold pass. Both said (completely different friends and we don't have any mutual friends too) that they got a popup once while simply opening the game to get it for free! And I have seen them to use in war too. Also both are in different clans so I doubt both are lying exactly. Just wanted to put it out here.
    If they claim that, then they are lying.

Sorry, but those skins have simply not been available in game for free.

If they have them, and have not bought gold pass, then they are very dodgy, probably involving software that is likely to get them banned.

And since discussion of such software is not permitted here, thread is now closed.
    Last edited by Ajax; May 28th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    We have never given skins away for free, so your friends are probably making up stories
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.