Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changing Clan Name

Changing Clan Name

Hi again ...
    Sir is it possible to change the current name of my lvl 5 clan to another one ?

I have seen some videos regarding this clan name change in YouTube but I didn't find anything helpful out there
    and If possible how can I ?
    ~optimusprime

Hi again.
    Next time try another subforum if you have something that is not about a bug/problem.😉

Clan name change is possible but only on two ways:
    - clan name is abusive or contains full name → contact ingame support and report → if they think it needs a change then name will be changed to something random. (Not your choise)

- become pro e sport clan and you maybe (not guaranteed)get a chance to change the name but it will be most likely the name of your esport supporter.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprimein View Post
    I have seen some videos regarding this clan name change in YouTube but I didn't find anything helpful out there and If possible how can I ?
    Don't believe everything you see on Youtube. There's is no in-game option to change your clan name. If the name of the clan you're leading bothers you, you'll need to start a new clan in order to pick a new name.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme