Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Dead bases

  1. #1

    Dead bases

    Iíve literally never seen a dead base with over 100k of resource available

  2. #2
    You're just maybe out of luck ,what TH are you on?

  3. #3
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,415
    I'm guessing either you're not in the right trophy range or you're not hitting next enough.

    Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  4. #4
    I'm guessing either you're not in the right trophy range or you're not hitting next enough.
    Agree, for OP.. if your'e at TH11, I would suggest to stay at 1500~1800 trophy range. Too low you'll find yourself with either active bases or dead bases with no loots, too high you'll find more active bases, this is where I stayed for 2~3 weeks after I jumped from Th10 to Th11, it was so relaxing to stay at that range.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Agree, for OP.. if your'e at TH11, I would suggest to stay at 1500~1800 trophy range. Too low you'll find yourself with either active bases or dead bases with no loots, too high you'll find more active bases, this is where I stayed for 2~3 weeks after I jumped from Th10 to Th11, it was so relaxing to stay at that range.
    What is a good range for a th12 for finding dead bases?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    What is a good range for a th12 for finding dead bases?
    I don't know?

  7. #7
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    6,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    What is a good range for a th12 for finding dead bases?
    Several of our TH12 (and TH11 and even TH13) are farming with bbd in the range of 2100-2600, they seem 'happy enough'

  8. #8
    Senior Member eitiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    359
    TH12 is really fun, you can farm with edrags in Champions to Titans, without royals as long as you have the Grand Warden awake, while if your GW is upgrading it's better to drop to lower leagues and look for bases with full collectors (Gold league is dry for TH12's, crystal to masters you can farm millions with sneaky goblins).

    As soon as your royals are max, queen charge hybrid is fun and can three star almost anything. But dragbat is also insane. You shouldn't really be looking for dead bases on a TH12 or TH13.

    About the OP post, TH10 and TH11 farming is insanely full of dead bases if you drop to gold league.
    Last edited by eitiel; May 28th, 2020 at 09:52 AM.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Several of our TH12 (and TH11 and even TH13) are farming with bbd in the range of 2100-2600, they seem 'happy enough'
    Right now I have between 3400-3500 trophies and I find 8m + loot every 20 bases or so. Will it help moving to 2100 keepin in mind the league bonus and star bonus

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    Right now I have between 3400-3500 trophies and I find 8m + loot every 20 bases or so. Will it help moving to 2100 keepin in mind the league bonus and star bonus
    It's really hard to tell what range a person should stay for farming a fruitful dead base, sometimes the tide shifts, base on my response to OP, I actually stayed a couple of days on 1500~1600, until resources dried out, so I jumped to 1700~1800 range and stayed there, it really shifts, so you have to find and stay for a while, maybe the answer would suffice by having to stay/target the gold to crystal range, not the exact trophy numbers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •