Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After CC spell, Auto-select Next Spell????

Trainee

After CC spell, Auto-select Next Spell????

I've noticed something happening more and more lately on some of my attacks. I'm running a QW/QC hybrid attack in Legends. The problem I'm having is once I deploy the CC rage spell on my healers, the next rage(s) is being auto-selected and ready to go, instead of waiting for me to select the next spell. I use the extended deployment bar so that I don't have to scroll. This has caused numerous grass growing rages to be wasted. I know, one could say "check and make sure you have the right troop/spell selected", but when your Queen goes off on her own, this is not always the case. Has this always been the case? Anyone running into the same problem?

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMhauerTF View Post
    I've noticed something happening more and more lately on some of my attacks. I'm running a QW/QC hybrid attack in Legends. The problem I'm having is once I deploy the CC rage spell on my healers, the next rage(s) is being auto-selected and ready to go, instead of waiting for me to select the next spell. I use the extended deployment bar so that I don't have to scroll. This has caused numerous grass growing rages to be wasted. I know, one could say "check and make sure you have the right troop/spell selected", but when your Queen goes off on her own, this is not always the case. Has this always been the case? Anyone running into the same problem?
    I thought it was always like this. Certainly it makes sense, if you have several rage in your normal spell selection it also stays on rage until you select a different spell, so it is basically the same, except you have an extra rage to use. I understand the problem, but I think it has always been like this, certainly as long I can remember or am aware of it.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMhauerTF View Post
    It has always been the case that if you have the same spell in CC as one of your "native" spells, then after casting all of one, it auto-selects the other.

It is true both ways round, so if you have two normal rages and one in the CC, select the normal and tap three times without selecting anything else, you will drop all 3 rages. Or select the CC and tap three times, you will also drop all three.

I got it what you said but you know what, things were always the same. Probably I am also having the same problem. No, its not a problem. The thing is we want a modification, right? This thing shows up during war attacks. People of my clan drop down the wrong spells at the battlefield and they just keep blaming this system saying that "why was the wrong spell selected? " or "Oh no, I messed up everything. I thought the freeze spells were selected. I hurried and dropped the haste. Its my fault and...... " Even I have these problems too. For example: doing a LaLo and instead of the haste, dropped the something else, I dont know why it later becomes so painstaking. Its because we think it was our mistake. Once one my clan member gave an idea to make a spell deployment selection chain sticked at the quick trains and spell brewing chambers chain . The utility is it will automatically select the spells that you chained previously. Maybe you can go against the selection chain due to the attack situation. Or you can select no chain for your attacks at all.
    Last edited by drekdx; May 28th, 2020 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    I got it what you said but you know what, things were always the same. Probably I am also having the same problem. No, its not a problem. The thing is we want a modification, right? This thing shows up during war attacks. People of my clan drop down the wrong spells at the battlefield and they just keep blaming this system saying that "why was the wrong spell selected? " or "Oh no, I messed up everything. I thought the freeze spells were selected. I hurried and dropped the haste. Its my fault and...... " Even I have these problems too. For example: doing a LaLo and instead of the haste, dropped the something else, I dont know why it later becomes so painstaking. Its because we think it was our mistake. Once one my clan member gave an idea to make a spell deployment selection chain sticked at the quick trains and spell brewing chambers chain . The utility is it will automatically select the spells that you chained previously. Maybe you can go against the selection chain due to the attack situation. Or you can select no chain for your attacks at all.
    This isn't logical at all. For farming, I always queue poison last, since I don't always use it and don't want it at the front of the chain. In a similar fashion the quick queue list for several armies is 'adjusted' for the spells that might be 'left' when an attack is done. When I have an attack with bats and freezes, I do freezes last (since there might be freezes left, but so far never a bat spell)...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It has always been the case that if you have the same spell in CC as one of your "native" spells, then after casting all of one, it auto-selects the other.

It is true both ways round, so if you have two normal rages and one in the CC, select the normal and tap three times without selecting anything else, you will drop all 3 rages. Or select the CC and tap three times, you will also drop all three.
    Agreed, when I used to have one spell slot in my cc I used this functionality with quad quake (3+1 in cc) so I could have more two space spells.
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    OP is not talking about training but about deployment. I have had this happen before, but it is always because I make a mistake. Raging grass is no worse or better than freezing it!
    I can't see any problem as any other system would create other problems. If we had to reselect every spell before deploying it I am sure that some people would be complaining about lost seconds and asking why it doesn't deploy straight away.