Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Acres is looking for new members! Friendly, chatty, and derby participating!

Fresh Spawn

Sunny Acres is looking for new members! Friendly, chatty, and derby participating!

Hi all! NESS farm, here! I am part of the neighborhood "Sunny Acres". We are currently looking for a few new players to join our hood!

We are a friendly bunch, ranging in ages and locations around the world. We pride ourselves in being helpful and respectful to one another while participating in Hay Day. A bit more information on our hood:

Language: English
    Levels: 40+
    Trading Items: Yes
    Request Items: Necessity only. No repeatedly asking for hard to come by items.
    Please be courteous when requesting items.

Derby: Please opt in or out of the derby depending on your week! Participation in the derby is NOT required.
    Tasks/Points: Please complete all tasks, there is no point requirement. A tenth task is NOT required.
    League: Champions

If you are new to the derby or unsure how to participate in a special derby we are more than happy to help you with learning about them!

We enjoy the derby, but we don't take it as seriously as other hoods. Please just complete all tasks as to be fair to the other participants. We understand life happens and sometimes tasks are not finished, please just communicate this to myself or a co-leader. Multiple weeks with unfinished tasks and no explanation will result in a kick.

We take being kind and respectful very seriously. We will not tolerate any rude or hateful conversations. Any racism, sexism, or homophobia will not be tolerated and you will be kicked.

Please try to help our your fellow farmers and check in on the hood chat! We love to chat!

Members will be promoted to Elder after one week.

Take care!

#9VL8P2PG

Our seal is a RED fox on a circle BLUE background!
    Last edited by NESSFARM; June 29th, 2020 at 06:24 PM.

Daily up! 😁😁

Daily bump!

Bump! ��

Daily bump.

Fresh Spawn

Looking for new neighbourhood after derby is finished. Level 164 Kay's farm.

Quote Originally Posted by NESSFARM View Post
    Hi all! NESS farm, here! I am the leader of Sunny Acres. We are currently looking for a few new players to join our hood! Hi I'm looking for new neighbourhood after derby is finished

We are a friendly bunch, ranging in ages and locations around the world. We pride ourselves in being helpful and respectful to one another while participating in Hay Day. A bit more information on our hood:

Language: English
    Levels: 55+
    Trading Items: Yes
    Request Items: Necessity only. No repeatedly asking for hard to come by items.
    Please be courteous when requesting items.

Derby: Please opt in or out of the derby depending on your week! Participation in the derby is NOT required.
    Tasks/Points: Please complete all tasks, there is no point requirement. A tenth task is NOT required.
    League: Champions

If you are new to the derby or unsure how to participate in a special derby we are more than happy to help you with learning about them!

We enjoy the derby, but we don't take it as seriously as other hoods. Please just complete all tasks as to be fair to the other participants. We understand life happens and sometimes tasks are not finished, please just communicate this to myself or a co-leader. Multiple weeks with unfinished tasks and no explanation will result in a kick.

We take being kind and respectful very seriously. We will not tolerate any rude or hateful conversations. Any racism, sexism, or homophobia will not be tolerated and you will be kicked.

Please try to help our your fellow farmers and check in on the hood chat! We love to chat!

Members will be promoted to Elder after one week.

Take care!

#9VL8P2PG

Our seal is a RED fox on a circle BLUE background!

Quote Originally Posted by kay57 View Post
    You can definitely come join us!

Hi! I would love to join your NH! Iím an active player and looking for an NH with derby players who doesnít have to do all 320 tasks. Add me! #CQ09CJ2L

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiev View Post
    You can definitely come join us!
    Thank you for accepting me into your neighborhood if it's still available.

1 last spot available!