Thread: Can anyone suggest attack strategy to the particular (described in this thread )base

Fresh Spawn

Question Can anyone suggest attack strategy to the particular (described in this thread )base

Its a maxed out th 10 with single target inferno islands not in line with a townhall which is in one corner ie; two single target inferno islands at 3'o clock and 9'o clock and townhall at 6'oclock , king queen and cc at the centre, wizard towers in between corners? can anyone help me

Forum Legend
    If a queen walk can get the CC an enemy queen, the rest of the base can usually be taken out by Hogs, Miners or a combo of both. Especially if you can use a seige barracks an king to narrow the base and force your army between the AQ walk and BK/barrack funnel.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    But cc is at thick centre very difficult to crack through for the queen, single target inferno may kill the queen if it goes anyway near which is on the outside, have to somehow lure the cc out i guess , anyways thanks for idea, I'm now currently in an active clan, will keep this id and come there if this goes inactive

clear the base with a golem and wizards(do deploy them one the opposite side of the infernoes)
    (2 golem with 10 wizards )
    then use 4 lightning spell to destroy air defense
    and use 7 dragons and battle blimp (with edrag and loon ) to destroy the rest . heroes necessary
    spells-4 lightning . 1 rage (cc freeze ) and freeze
    my id tag is YC8RJUO2L
    Last edited by Harjas2369; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:51 AM. Reason: just to tell m id

Fresh Spawn
    thanks❤️❤️