Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercell Pass

Trainee

Lightbulb Supercell Pass

I don’t know if this is a past thread, cause I barley log in the forum, so if it is repeated, I’ll erase it.

I play several games of supercell (CoC, ♥♥, CR), and I want to purchase all the passes in the games but I have two “problems“ with that:
    1. I don’t have the money to spend in all the passes that actually exists.
    2. I don’t have the time to complete all 3.

So I came up with the idea of creating a Supercell pass. Let me specify

This pass will be exclusive for S.ID accounts, so you will have to create one.
    Depending on how many accounts/games* you want, you’ll receive a discount.** E.g.
    -1 game pass; 0%. -3 game pass; 10%
    -2 game pass; 5% -4 or more; 15%

The challenges will be the same, but you will earn points in every game. E.g. You achieve 200 green elixir in CoC, so in CR and ♥♥ you earn those 200 points. Also the pass will be completed faster.

I know that not all will be flowers and colors. So the “disadvantage” that will probably have is that you cannot earn complimentary bonus. E.g. If I only play CoC, I will have de 25M money bonus, but in ♥♥ won’t have the match bonus (xp and money), same in CR, the Bonus chest won’t add anything).

Thats all, obviously there will be more aspects that we have to cover, but this is a good way to start.
    Comment if you agree/disagree and why.

*Different games registered (CoC, ♥♥, etc.) or accounts for the same game (2 accounts in CoC)
    *Those discounts were chosen randomly, so it will be changed

Trainee
    Those hearts refers to Brawl Stars. I think it was censored (B.. S..)

So you want a discount for all season passes and any challenge points from any of the games go towards all games? I don't see them doing this because if you get all your points in coc then that means you didn't play the other games. There for activity for those games dropped. If you can't manage 3 then don't buy 3 passes.

Trainee
    Some of your observations I described the solutions
    1. Yeah, a discount because you are purchasing more than one pass, probably most people don’t have problems buying, but some others do (that’s my case). And that discount will motivate other people to buy more than one pass (that’s the famous 3x2 offers)
    2. By completing all CoC pass doesn’t mean that you complete in other games. I explain that in ***, also you can’t get the additional bonus (25M storage, chest bonus, etc.)
    3. That’s the objective of my thread, making this supercell pass, allows me to get all 3 passes and get all the rewards. If I can manage it, then I won’t have created this thread.

The points isn't whether or not you can manage. Think about it. Clash of Clans Gold Pass is one of the best purchases available in Supercell. Using your idea, you want to give a discount to buy multiple passes, and get the bonus of having to earn rewards at the same time. You are paying less to have more benefits. This just doesn't add up. If you can't manage to buy all 3 passes, then don't. Also, the passes actually have quite a resonable price.

Trainee
    On an indirect way, you're giving me the reason.
    People with several accounts that only purchase the pass in their main, will be tempted to buy the "discount" to have in their other villages (This means more Battle Pass sold)
    This idea is not only for CoC, also for other SC games (Brawl and Royale), so also they will increase the purchase of their passes.
    I know that you're playing less, but this doesn't mean you're not playing. You still have to rich 2600 points (In CoC) to get the prizes. It doesn't mean that if you purchase 2 CoC passes, you will have 40% discount troops. No, you will have the same 20% but in your two accounts. Also just one (if you only play in one) will receive their 25M bonus, so if you want that bonus in both, then you have to play in both accounts.
    And, taking apart the time playing, both sides get benefits. Players get rewards in their accounts and SC sells more Seasons pass.
    By talking about discounts, I don't refer the they are going to make a 50% or more. No, something more reasonable and less risky (5% in 2 passes, even 15% in more than 4 passes).

Thats not the basic point. Think of the base of this idea. It says you give a discount for you to buy more. Now, that part is normal, everyone does it all the time. However, the part that could be considered "senseless," is the part where you can complete the passes for any game at the same time.

The fact that you are already to get a discount should already be enough incentive for one to buy this SC pass, but it needs to stop there. You should not be able to simultaneously complete passes in different games

Trainee
    Well, I think that point could be arguable. Because if you want to complete a SP, in any game (CoC, CR, Brawl). It is at least one hour per day to complete it. Imagine you purchase 3 passes. Then you have to spend 3 hours per day (minimum) to achieve all 3. Some people don't have that much time to spend on a game (School, work, family, etc.).

As I explained the first commentary, By completing 1 single pass, doesn't mean automatically complete the 2nd. This "equally distribution" could be fractioned (e.g. by half) so it could be faster.

With the example above, instead of trying to play 3 hours, for the three games. You just have to play 1.5.
    Im not trying to get all in one day. Just trying to get all rewards in different accounts/games before the time expired, not sacrificing time for other activities.

Quote Originally Posted by elcoshi View Post
    Some of your observations I described the solutions
    1. Yeah, a discount because you are purchasing more than one pass, probably most people don’t have problems buying, but some others do (that’s my case). And that discount will motivate other people to buy more than one pass (that’s the famous 3x2 offers)
    2. By completing all CoC pass doesn’t mean that you complete in other games. I explain that in ***, also you can’t get the additional bonus (25M storage, chest bonus, etc.)
    3. That’s the objective of my thread, making this supercell pass, allows me to get all 3 passes and get all the rewards. If I can manage it, then I won’t have created this thread.
    I already buy gold pass on 2 accounts and not any of my other accounts because it would become a problem. So with your idea I only need to play on 1 account and get all the books, runes, potions on both. I might not get the 25M but the books, runes, potions are worth the reduced $$. Again this means less activity because your required less challenges. I would not be interested in buying more passes even with a 15-20% discount. Let's be honest 20% discount on something that doesn't cost much won't save you much money.

Quote Originally Posted by elcoshi View Post
    Well, I think that point could be arguable. Because if you want to complete a SP, in any game (CoC, CR, Brawl). It is at least one hour per day to complete it. Imagine you purchase 3 passes. Then you have to spend 3 hours per day (minimum) to achieve all 3. Some people don't have that much time to spend on a game (School, work, family, etc.).
    Then they shouldn't be creating more accounts than they can handle.