Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add current barn supply of item to item requirement bubble

Add current barn supply of item to item requirement bubble

When you go to a building to make an item (butter for example), it currently shows how much of the input items you have (milk), but does not show you how much of the item itself you have on hand (how much butter is in my barn). Since the list of items is growing within the storage barn making it difficult to look through, it would help to quickly identify if an item is needed or not for the user.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by XeonitePenguin View Post
    When you go to a building to make an item (butter for example), it currently shows how much of the input items you have (milk), but does not show you how much of the item itself you have on hand (how much butter is in my barn). Since the list of items is growing within the storage barn making it difficult to look through, it would help to quickly identify if an item is needed or not for the user.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

When you're on the building touch the item you are thinking of making, and hold down. In the window that shows then, there will be a number in the top right-hand corner. That is how many of the item you have in your barn.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!