Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A bit uncleared about legends legue

Pro Member

A bit uncleared about legends legue

Ok ive been there stayed there for a while now dropped recently so im pretty much familiar with all the rules.
    Today i saw one of the shared replay in my clan chat what i saw was a guy was attacked during the attack the attacker had a legend badge but when the attack ended he got the titan badge
    Before some one says may be both had legend badge but were in titan pool and not signed up for Ll i wanna clear that my clanmate was in LL pool means he was signed up for ll hes around 4.9k trophies though and no hes not out of legend pool yet.
    So heres a qn how did the guy end up getting titan badge when he had a legend badge during attack?
    Simple ans to that may be he was in titan pool(legend badge but not signed up for legend ) if thats the case how did he end up attacking a player in legend pool ?
    What the defender has to say https://ibb.co/HFQvjw6
    During the attack https://ibb.co/DQnK9nS
    After attack endedhttps://ibb.co/L5D0ZB5
    Last edited by RH69; May 27th, 2020 at 05:54 AM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Here is one scenario

When the attack started sergei was in the legend pool, had a legend badge, and had 4897 trophies or less. The attack stated at 23:59 in the legend day.

when the atack finished and sergei had won his 2 trophies he was on 4899 trophies or less in a new legend day, so he was demoted to titan.

i am surprised the badge changed for the summary screen though.

i will watch out for this next time i change leagues.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Here is one scenario

When the attack started sergei was in the legend pool, had a legend badge, and had 4897 trophies or less. The attack stated at 23:59 in the legend day.

when the atack finished and sergei had won his 2 trophies he was on 4899 trophies or less in a new legend day, so he was demoted to titan.

i am surprised the badge changed for the summary screen though.

i will watch out for this next time i change leagues.
    You can't attack that close to the end of the Legends day, if you are in the Legends pool - which he must have been to be able to attack somebody who was.

But it is possible that the replay wasn't screenshotted until a bit later, and it might show the current league of the players, rather than what they were when the attack actually happened (I'm not at all sure that happens, it is just speculation on my part).

[EDIT] Note that is also shows the attacker as getting 2 trophies for a zero star attack, so he must have been in the Legends pool when making the attack.
    Last edited by Ajax; May 27th, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

Pro Member
    Lemme make it clear when the replay was shared and i screenshot it the legend day was not over it had like 4 or 5 hr left(coz i took it at like 7 am and the league day ends at 10:40 am) for the league day to be over .
    Infact i made this thread as soon as i saw the replay may be 5-10mins between the screenshot time and this thread posted time.
    So the screenshot was taken way early than the league day ended and this thread was started too
    Last edited by RH69; May 27th, 2020 at 09:08 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    First things first.
    In all leagues a badge change between the beginning of the attack and the result screen at the end of the attack can happen when that particular attack leads to a league change. Itís not something people often tend to notice and it stands out the most when thereís a dramatic color / badge change.
    So this phenomenon in itself is not impossible or unheard of.

It stands to reason that the player ending up with a Titan badge was signed up in LL when the matching for that day occurred, the results pushed them back down that far that he ended up with a Titan badge. because of the LL structure nothing much happens until the day ends.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    First things first.
    In all leagues a badge change between the beginning of the attack and the result screen at the end of the attack can happen when that particular attack leads to a league change. It’s not something people often tend to notice and it stands out the most when there’s a dramatic color / badge change.
    So this phenomenon in itself is not impossible or unheard of.

It stands to reason that the player ending up with a Titan badge was signed up in LL when the matching for that day occurred, the results pushed them back down that far that he ended up with a Titan badge. because of the LL structure nothing much happens until the day ends.
    But the point is that in LL, you can ONLY change badge at the end of the league day. It doesn't matter how far down you get pushed during the day, it is only if you are below 4900 at the end of the day that you will change to Titans.

What RH69 is reporting should not theoretically be able to happen.

Whether it is a visual glitch, that the player is shown as Titans when his trophies are below 4900, or whether there is a bug affecting actual placement, I don't know. The former seems more likely, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more about it if people were actually dropping out of LL in the middle of the day.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    But the point is that in LL, you can ONLY change badge at the end of the league day. It doesn't matter how far down you get pushed during the day, it is only if you are below 4900 at the end of the day that you will change to Titans.

What RH69 is reporting should not theoretically be able to happen.

Whether it is a visual glitch, that the player is shown as Titans when his trophies are below 4900, or whether there is a bug affecting actual placement, I don't know. The former seems more likely, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more about it if people were actually dropping out of LL in the middle of the day.
    Im not too sure weíd hear that much about it as it would probably be one of those rare events that someone would drop that low to change badges in the middle of the day. As one example if someone during the day stays between 4900-5000 heíd still keep the legend badge and no one would think twice of it. It isnít until youíd actually drop below 4900 that a badge changes to Titan.

Let me start by saying its quite possible there is a visual glitch or bug, I am not arguing that point here.

However I could see a theoretical scenario for someone to change the badge. Trophy and Badge changes are always instant however as you said there is no dropping out of legends in the middle of the day and I also didnít say he dropped out, I only said his badge changed. Only during matching time are players checked whether they should be in LL or not.

Scenario. Player A is at 5000 trophies at the time of matching and signed up. So A is matched in LL on this day. A could suffer a lot of defenses early on pushing A below 4900 causing a badge change. Because of how legends works A technically still is in LL. A isnít kicked out and not put in the Titan pool yet. At this point he still has a chance to finish all his LL attacks with a Titan badge. Now thereís 2 possibilities, A either ends up climbing back up with enough trophies for another day in LL or not which is only determined at matching time.
    I donít expect this scenario to happen all that often that so many people actually drop below 4800. While thereís loads who probably dip a little under 5000 but they just have the normal LL badge and you think nothing more of it.

Like I said thatís a theoretical scenario which I think might be plausible to explain this phenomenon. Nevertheless itís still possible thereís a bug or glitch if it never was intended for the badge change to occur. Note that in my story the badge change and actually being in LL or not do not necessarily happen at the same time of day due to LL structure.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG