Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Schedule Derby announcements

Schedule Derby announcements

Hi 🖐🏻(☀️‿☀️)

Why are we not receiving upcoming Derby announcements?
    Some players donít want to participate in all types of Derbies, donít have, donít want Goats here
    so canít play Mystery Derby.
    Is it so hard for kind soul from SuperCell to post what the next derby, (even a NORMAL derby) will be one day before the start? Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Mimi & Guyguy's
    Player levels from 31 to 187
    Winnings: 72 GOLD 27 SILVER 17 BRONZE
    Tag # C8Y2R

The next derby is announced before it starts, just not on the forum.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiGuigui View Post
    Hi (☀️‿☀️)

Why are we not receiving upcoming Derby announcements?
    Some players don’t want to participate in all types of Derbies, don’t have, don’t want Goats here
    so can’t play Mystery Derby.
    Is it so hard for kind soul from SuperCell to post what the next derby, (even a NORMAL derby) will be one day before the start? Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    After you have collected your Derby prizes, tap on the Derby stand and on the ? at the top left corner. Tap on 7, and you will find the announcement of the next Derby there.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

It doesn’t help when the derby house changes hours after the derby end - like it did yesterday. The blossom derby didn’t appear until long after the maintenance, which was many hours after prior derby ended.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    After you have collected your Derby prizes, tap on the Derby stand and on the ? at the top left corner. Tap on 7, and you will find the announcement of the next Derby there.

I hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    It doesnít help when the derby house changes hours after the derby end - like it did yesterday. The blossom derby didnít appear until long after the maintenance, which was many hours after prior derby ended.
    What Dove says is true. I always check the 7th tab on the ? Menu (so unintuitive and unnecessarily obscure) after I collect my prizes. This past week it said the next derby would be normal. Imagine my surprise when I logged into the derby and discovered a blossom derby! I am the leader of my neighborhood, and I post if the derby is one that people might want to opt in/out of. The delayed in-game notice to us is not helpful. This has happened a number of times in the past.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; May 28th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150