Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Challenges and Rewards

Challenges and Rewards

We all have our favorite seasonal and Clan Games challenges but sometimes you really need to trash some Clan Games challenges to help the Clan progress through the tiers.

Can Leaders/Co-Leaders trash challenges without 10minute cooldown to help the clan.

Seasonal Rewards.
    When will resources in the season rewards have a gem value.
    I am almost max Th13 with maxed Builder Base and now you're adding builder base resources among the rewards that i cannot claim. I have 8 unclaimable resorce rewards that if tradable for a few gems would really be appreciated.
    I buy the Gold Pass every month for the 1 Gem Donation, so a few extra Gems would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 26th, 2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

So you're discussing multiple things here, but I'll try to address your stream of consciousness as best I can.

Clan Games are a group effort and as such there's no need to give leadership special permissions on trashing challenges. I would suggest reminding all of your clan mates to accept unwanted challenges prior to signing off for the evening as to help the clan progress more quickly through the tiers.

As for Seasonal Rewards you're already receiving plenty of benefits from the Gold Pass for the mere cost of it. The rewards are made apparent to you prior to purchase so you have every opportunity to decide if what the Pass offers is valuable enough to you without adding even more value in the Pass.

Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels351 View Post
    I am almost max Th13 with maxed Builder Base and now you're adding builder base resources among the rewards that i cannot claim. I have 8 unclaimable resorce rewards that if tradable for a few gems would really be appreciated...
    Those resources were intended for non-gold pass consumers and there's a fine line between silver and gold passers, allowing those to be convertible to gems will defeat the purpose of "gold pass", that's why most of the things you cannot stack up that can be converted to gems are on the gold line..

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels351 View Post
    We all have our favorite seasonal and Clan Games challenges but sometimes you really need to trash some Clan Games challenges to help the Clan progress through the tiers.

Can Leaders/Co-Leaders trash challenges without 10minute cooldown to help the clan.
    Remember, it is only this current games that the cooldown has been fixed. Previously, it increased each time you trashed a task.

10 minutes isn't bad.

Seasonal Rewards.
    When will resources in the season rewards have a gem value.
    Almost certainly never. Just as with Clan Games, where it is only magic items that can be claimed as gems if you don't have space. I think Supercell REALLY don't want resources to be exchangeable for gems under any circumstances.

I am almost max Th13 with maxed Builder Base and now you're adding builder base resources among the rewards that i cannot claim. I have 8 unclaimable resorce rewards that if tradable for a few gems would really be appreciated.
    I buy the Gold Pass every month for the 1 Gem Donation, so a few extra Gems would be greatly appreciated.
    All the resources are in the Silver pass track, not Gold pass track. I understand that the gems would be appreciated, but I really think it exceedingly unlikely it will ever happen.

For free, I donít think it should be complained about and season challenges (gold pass) are built all in a unique manner so they are all different to favor different peoples wants in a gold pass. It could not be accustomed to everybody at itís great value.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; May 26th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.