Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saloon

The Saloon

So here's what I'm thinking. You can get this building called the saloon in which you are able to hire bounty hunters for a limited time. You can get this building at town hall 11 and it cost 6.5 million good to make and 5 days to build. (Those numbers are interchangeable, those are just my ideas.)

You will be able to acquire the bounty hunters by tapping on the saloon and clicking the button hire. Once there you can choose from the bounty hunters on the board. Each bounty hunter will have a price you have to pay for them.

Also don't forget that bounty hunters aren't permanent they are only around for 1-3 battles depending on their level and who they are.

You will be able to chose from many different bounty hunters such as: The Queen of Hearts, The Dark Mage, The Joker, The Commander, and many others.

(If you want a list of more bounty hunters and their abilities just ask and I bet I can come up with some more. 👍&#128077

Thanks for reading this post and peace out.
    FrozenPekkas

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Are you suggesting a building which allows you to pay a cost to have access to temporary troops a la the super sauna or a super-temporary hero? Or is it a completely different type of unit entirely?

As a new unit, I would suggest that once you pay for access to that mercenary, you can train it from the guild house to deploy a designated numbers of battles. It would occupy a requisite number of housing space depending on what it does. You only get access to one of that unit per attack. It would be stronger than a regular troop but weaker than a hero and make a unique impact in battle.

As you can see, I have changed the names. I would also suggest the mercenaries take the form of Royale-crossover characters with secondary or unique effects for their troop class.

It would be pretty cool to have an fast, aggro troop that drops a rage when it dies (Lumberjack), a multi-targeting mage that casts a lightning spell upon deployment (Electro Wizard), or a smelly guy with a grappling hook mechanic (Fisherman) available for a few attacks to mix it up a little bit.
    Last edited by toofinedog; May 26th, 2020 at 02:20 AM.

I think that's a great idea! It would I wasn't thinking about them taking up space but I think that's a great idea. Also I forgot to mention this in the first post but the mercenaries refresh every once in a while. I also think it would be cool to make a Clash Royale crossover go with it.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPekkas View Post
    I think that's a great idea! It would I wasn't thinking about them taking up space but I think that's a great idea. Also I forgot to mention this in the first post but the mercenaries refresh every once in a while. I also think it would be cool to make a Clash Royale crossover go with it.
    That would be cool if the selection refreshed as if you “hired“ them at their hangout, but they aren’t always there waiting to take a job. It puts a spin on a cooldown without having to use a timer other than a timer for when the selection refreshes.

Bounty Hunter concept.. We can have a discussion about that, so if they are bounty hunters, we can start discussing their mechanics on what Bounty they hunt?

Star Bounty hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses more on damaging the buildings, maybe defensive buildings? or the Town hall directly?

Resource Bounty Hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses on dealing more damages on corresponding storage, this can affect funneling

Destruction Bounty Hunter
    - An overall character that hits anything once deployed

This is just a vague concept I can think of based on your idea.
    Last edited by maximooze007; May 26th, 2020 at 06:40 AM.

Do you think that th 11 is to early for this or is it just fine?
    Also I had another idea for mercenaries: The Dragon Tamer, The Three Musketeers, and The Dark Knight

Do you think that th 11 is to early for this or is it just fine?
    I have no idea, but based on what I added to the concept, I think lower TH would do fine, maybe..

I think it might just depend. If we had it at lower th's we would just have to keep the level of the mercenaries low and to might work.

I think it might just depend. If we had it at lower th's we would just have to keep the level of the mercenaries low and to might work.
    The concept is still too vague to decide on its constraints..

What would make it less vague for you??