Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPekkas View Post
    What would make it less vague for you??
    I mean no offense.. What I'm trying to imply is the idea should be broken down to many pieces before jumping to its external aspects, like "where to put it", "what TH would benefit form it".. etc...

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was taking offense because I wasnt, I was just asking if you needed more info on a specific part.

I was just asking if you needed more info on a specific part.
    Not me who needs more info, its the game and the community that needs to have an insight on it so we can discuss and expound more from it. I

I would suggest reading this first
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Troop-Or-Spell

I read it 4 times and found nothing about what these hunters do, please provide a mini insight on their abilities/job because I wouldn’t like to pay for them and the building if they are just there.

I read this so I could make my Titans. (You should really check out that page) If it's info on some of the mercenaries then I can do that.

Yes, I have already checked out the titans and commented on it 12 hours ago. But I would like to know stats on the bounty hunters. Maybe list the stats or atleast AI, favorite target, describe attack motions, cost, th unlocked, other building needed, more information the better. Please add a little more to both of these ideas.

You are able to attack with the bounty hunters once you pay for them. You can't set them on defend only attack. The bounty hunters are only temporary and have a limited amount of attacks. I'll get started on some of the bounty hunter stats.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Bounty Hunter concept.. We can have a discussion about that, so if they are bounty hunters, we can start discussing their mechanics on what Bounty they hunt?

Star Bounty hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses more on damaging the buildings, maybe defensive buildings? or the Town hall directly?

Resource Bounty Hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses on dealing more damages on corresponding storage, this can affect funneling

Destruction Bounty Hunter
    - An overall character that hits anything once deployed

This is just a vague concept I can think of based on your idea.
    I think it'd be cool if you categorized the Bounty hunters by class I'm going to use this idea thanks!

Queen of Hearts
    HP: 350
    DPS: 120
    DPH: 100
    Favorite Target: Any
    Cost: 750000 gold
    Category: Star Hunter

The Dark Mage
    HP: 220
    DPS:90
    DPH: 130
    Favorite Target: Any
    Cost: 500000
    Category: Star Hunter

The Joker
    HP: 550
    DPS: 80
    DPH: 95
    Favorite Target: Defenses
    Cost: 850000
    Category: Defense Hunter

Here are just a few of the Bounty Hunter stats. Those are just my suggestions for the numbers, they could be changed if needed to balance any of them.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    I read the full idea and I think this is that kind of common idea(Depending on the game) that rarely comes out in people's mind( I mean this in a good way).

Currently I am unable to make my own concept but I do agree with the base categorization maximooze007 made.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Bounty Hunter concept.. We can have a discussion about that, so if they are bounty hunters, we can start discussing their mechanics on what Bounty they hunt?

Star Bounty hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses more on damaging the buildings, maybe defensive buildings? or the Town hall directly?

Resource Bounty Hunter:
    - Mechanics focuses on dealing more damages on corresponding storage, this can affect funneling

Destruction Bounty Hunter
    - An overall character that hits anything once deployed

This is just a vague concept I can think of based on your idea.
    Last edited by FourTOne5; May 26th, 2020 at 03:47 PM.

I am Dark Healer's Master.

Thanks TerMinus Prime for the avatar check out his signature shop here.